Oneshot #65

I rolled over in bed into the chest of another person. I opened my eyes quickly and was met with the beautiful hazel ones of my boyfriend, Gerard. His black hair draped over his forehead as he ran his fingers through it.
"Good morning." He smiled groggily. I smiled and kissed him lightly before getting out of bed.
"I'm gonna make coffee, okay?" I told him, brushing my fingers through my hair. Gerard nodded and rolled away from the light coming through the door.
"I'll be up soon, I promise. Just let me rest for like, 20 more minutes." He remarked.
"Alright." I closed the door and walked downstairs.

After making coffee and sitting on the couch, Gerard finally came downstairs.
"Good morning, again." He laughed and sat beside me. I leaned on his shoulder.
"I'm heading out to the studio early." He told me. I felt my lips pull into a frown.
"How early?" I asked, looking up at him.
"Like, an hour." He replied, looking past my eyes.
"Okay." I answered dully, looming over my coffee cup.
"What's wrong baby?" He ran his finger through my hair, kissing my forehead.
"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to have breakfast with you." I told him, pressing my head into his chest.
"I promise, tomorrow, we can have a nice big breakfast together." He kissed me passionately.
"Okay." I put my coffee cup down on the table and hugged him.
"I love you." Gerard kissed my cheek and hugged me back.
"I love you too."

Gerard had been at the studio later than normal so I decided to go in and check on him. I was greeted by a gleeful Frank.
"Frankie!" I smiled and hugged him. He
"Gee is in the other room." He said.
"No, I want to talk to you, actually Frankie." I frowned uncomfortably.
"Oh? Okay." He sat down in a couch beside me.
"Uhh, it's gee, acting like, weird today?" I asked, scratching my head.
"Uh, I guess so. Do you know why?" He asked me.
"That's why I'm asking you Frankie. I dunno, I guess I'm just worried. We've hardly been spending any time together lately." I peered at the ground.
"I'm sure it'll be fine." He rubbed my arm and got up. "I'll bring him over here, alright?" Frank told me. I nodded.

Gerard came over and sat beside me.
"Hay babe, what's up?" I asked
"Nothing. I just missed you." I lied and smiled at him. He nodded and kissed me quickly.
"You wanna get out of here and go grab some coffee?" Gerard asked. I smiled and nodded happily.

We got coffee and sat down.
"So, I know I told you that we would eat breakfast together tomorrow, but I have to be in the studio early." He grabbed my hand. "Please don't be mad"
"No, I'm not. Don't worry, it's alright." I fake smiled. He nodded.
"I am sorry. I'll make it up to you, okay?" He kissed my hands apologetically, earning my sympathy. I smiled and finished off my coffee.

Gerard had been working non-stop for the past week, giving us hardly anytime to actually hang out. I would wake up early to say goodbye to him and then stay up late to fall asleep with him. Gerard spent a lot of time even when he was at home in his studio. I spent most of my time alone during the day playing video games or playing guitar in the living room. I did it to push away my stress. I knew Gerard would never cheat on me, so why was I worried?

My thoughts came to a stop when I heard keys in the door. Gee came through the door and smiled at me. I could feel my eyes light up at the sight of him. It had gotten to the point where I only saw him when he came home and the moment he left out the door. He was tired, but at the same time, full of energy.
"Baby!" I yelled, getting up and hugging him. He kissed me aggressively, pushing me against the wall. I hummed against his lips and tugged on his hair lightly.
"Oh, I missed you." He kissed my cheek and hugged me again.
"Why are you home you early?" I asked. He suddenly got really nervous.
"I, uh, I wanted to tell you something." He scratched the back of his head. My eyes instantly filled with fear.
"Okay..." I prompted him.
"Would you come into the studio with me?" He grabbed my hands, guiding me to the back of the house.

Soon, Gerard had me sat down on a chair in the studio.
"I'm gonna play you a track, okay?" He pressed a button on the computer and sat down beside me.

After listening to the track, I was in tears. My mouth dropped, and I was stuck. Tears streaming down my face, my hands in Gerard's.
It was sincere love song, with lyric directed at us. It seemed as if it were perfect. Every single line brought me close to tears.
"Did you like it?" Gerard asked. I looked into his eyes, more tears spilling down my cheeks.
"Gee, I love you so much." I kissed him.
"Is this what you've been working on?" I asked, brushing his hair behind his ears.
"Well, that's not all." He smiled.
"What else do you have planned, my love?" I asked. Gerard bit his lip and stood up from his chair.
"So, that song, I uh, I wrote every line for you. Your my rock baby, what keeps we going every day. I would like nothing more than to spent the rest of my life with you by my side. Y/n, will you marry me?" Gerard knelt down, opening a box.
"Gerard," I stuttered out, pressing my hand against my mouth.
"So..." he prompted.
"Yes! Oh god yes!" I jumped into his arms, kissing him. Gee and I fell against the ground, both of us crying.
"I love you." Gerard whispered as he slipped the ring onto my finger.
"I love you more." I bit my lip and kissed him again.

A/n

What's up fuckers! I ran out of ideas please start requesting!!