Oneshot #66

I woke up, flipping my arm over to where my husband should be sleeping, only to hit the bare mattress. I groaned and got up, walking out of our bedroom into the kitchen.
"Good morning, my love." Gerard smiled and handed me a cup of coffee.
"Mornin. Where's B? Is she up yet?" I asked about our teenage daughter.
"No. I think she stayed up late yesterday talking to whatshisface." Gerard rolled his eyes.
"Babe, she's gonna date even if you don't want her too, just man the fuck up." I stared him down.
"I know but it doesn't help." He groaned, sitting beside me. "She's my baby. She can't anybody else's baby." He pouted.
"Honey, remember when you and I started dating?" I grabbed his hands.
"Yeah. Your dad hated me. It sucked." He looked down to our feet and and rested his head on my shoulder.
"You don't wanna be that dad, do you?" I brought his head up from my shoulder and caressed his cheek. Gerard shook his head and kissed me lightly.
"You are the best. You know that?" He smiled, rubbing my arm.
"Hell yeah I do. Now make some breakfast, she won't sleep forever. And also I wanna talk to her about this whole boyfriend situation." I told Gee, pulling him in for another kiss.
"I love you." He whispered against my lips.
"I love you too baby."

"Mornin' mom" bandit smiled at me as she walked into the living room.
"Good morning B. How did you sleep?" I eyed her. Gerard was right, she was up all night.
"Okay I guess. I'm tired." She grumbled.
"Why are you tired? Stay up late?" I cocked my head. Bandit looked away and scratched her arm.
"I uh, yeah. I was talking to Chris." She told me.

Inside, I gave myself a high five. I always wanted that type of closeness with my parents. I was glad she actually told me instead of brushing it off with a lie.

"OOO! Are you guys, ya know," I bit my lip and smirked.
"Mom! It's not like that," she giggled.
"Sure it isn't, right." I crossed my arms and smiled.
"Mom, stop it!" She giggled and punched my arm lightly.
"Yeah yeah, right. I'm gonna go check on your father. I just hope he hasn't died getting breakfast ready yet." I mumbled that last part.

"Gerard! Gerard, Gerard!" I attacked him into a hug. "She totally likes him! Gee! We can get our daughter a boyfriend!" I smiled, cupping his face.
"Whoa, no way." He gripped my hips.
"Gerard, don't you want her to find love and be happy forever?" I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Yeah but she's 14!" He tugged my hips towards his until we were pressed against each other.
"Gee, your being irrational." I groaned, pressing my palms on his shoulder.
"Me? Oh, honey, no. If anybody here is being irrational, it's definitely you" Gerard rolled his eyes.
"Babe, no. I'm just trying to make our daughter happy. I see you don't care about that." I looked away, pushing him off me.
"Babe, stop. That's not fair." He frowned.
"I'm sorry, it's not my fault you don't love her!" I put my arms up in defeat.
"Y/n, look." Gerard sighed. He lifted me up onto the counter and gripped my hips again. "I'm just scared. I don't want her to grow up." He told me, tears filling in his beautiful eyes. "If she grows up, it means I'm closer to getting old and dying. I'm actually happy now, I don't wanna leave you. I love you, so much, I just can't bear it." He rubbed my sides, bowing his head to let tears slide off his nose. As much as I hated to admit it, I was beginning to cry too.
"I love you too, so much baby, so much." I scooted to the edge of the counter and kissed him, wrapping my legs around his torso.

Gerard kissed me back desperately, hugging me to his chest.
"I suppose it couldn't be that bad, but I want to protect her." He kissed my cheek, running his fingers through my hair. "Thank you for understanding." Gerard smiled softly.
"You just need to talk to me, okay?" I cupped his face, kissing his nose.
"Okay. I love you." He kissed me again.

"Can you guys stop eating each other's faces and finish breakfast? I'm hungry, it's already 11!" Bandit yelled from the door way.
"Go watch tv or read or something B. God, your so needy." Gerard joked. She laughed and walked away.
"Your amazing." I smirked, hopping off the counter.
"I know!" He pursed his lips and posed. I giggled and walked out of the kitchen.

I adored my family more then everything.

A/n

This isn't good but I'm also to tired to care so

Tomorrow is ieroween! Are we excited or are we excited?? Also, episode two of the podcast frank does with his friends comes out! (It's called casual interactions, the first episode was VERY funny so check it outttt)