Oneshot #60

I zipped up the back of my dress with great difficulty. I sighed and looked at my reflection in the mirror. Don't worry, y/n. It's not like your actually going to prom anyways, I reassured myself as I put my heels on. From downstairs, I could hear a loud melodic knock on the front door.
"Y/n! Gerard is here!" My mom called from the stairway to the upper level.
"Coming!" I yelled back, opening my door. I peeked over the railing and got a look at my gorgeous boyfriend. His hair looked like it had product in it, although he had it messy anyways. He had a classy black suit with a red tie, obviously a nod to my all red dress.

I walked down that stairwell slowly, locking eyes with Gerard. His mouth dropped, his lips curved up in a smile.
"You look beautiful, y/n" Gerard took both my hands.
"As do you, my love." I replied, stepping closer to him.
"You guys look so cute! Oh! Let me get pictures!" My mom squealed, running to get her camera. She came back and Gerard wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me close to him. I put my palm on his shoulder and smiled for the camera. Next photo, Gerard kissed my cheek and I smiled at him happily. "Anyways love birds, get out of the house! Your going to be late!" My mom pushed us out the door, smiling. Once we were outside, I sighed.
"I'm sorry. My mother is extremely extra." I apologized. Gerard linked out fingers and kissed my hand.
"It's okay. Now, let's go get some McDonalds." Gerard smirked as we stepped onto the sidewalk.

Gerard and I wanted to hang out, but there was no way my dad would let us go out together on our own. Gee and I decided that we would get all dressed up for prom to fool each other's parents and then just skip. It wasn't very hard to fool my parents, as my mom had always tried to live her dream through me. She didn't get the chance to go to prom and wanted me too, but I really couldn't care less. Gerard's parents were more sceptical, but still believed it.

We walked into McDonald's and sat down in a booth across from each other.
"You want chicken nuggets?" He asked, smiling.
"Of course I want chicken nuggets" I kissed his cheek from across the table.
"Alright. I'll be back in a minute." He told me and got up.

"Y/n?" I turned my focus to the door. My friend waved at me and ran over to the booth. "What the hell are you doing alone in McDonalds in a fancy-ass dress?" She asked, looking around the restaurant.
"I'm not alone, Gee is up getting food." I told her, resting my chin on my hands.
"You and Gerard went to McDonalds Instead of prom?" She laughed.
"Well, yeah!" I smiled and looked behind me to see Gerard coming back with food. "Thanks babe" I smiled as he sat down beside me.
"Of course." He patted my shoulder.
"I guess I'll leave you guys to yourselves." My friend stood up.
"Alright. I'll call you later!" I waved to her.

Gerard and I sat alone on the damp grass of the cemetery. I put my head on his shoulder.
"Imagine how fucking lame prom would be." I said, throwing my legs over his.
"With all that shitty pop music." He exclaimed, shaking his head in disgust. I hummed in agreement and slowly started to tangle my fingers in his hair. "Yeah, your right. This is 10 times better than prom." He kissed my forehead, pulling me onto his lap. I turned around to face him and quickly pressed my lips against his. He groaned in pleasure and put his hand in my hair. I felt his tongue brush against my bottom lip, pleading for an entrance. He tugged gently at my hair, causing a breathy moan to escape from my lips. Gerard took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth and make the kiss more heated.

We both pulled away panting, staring into each other's eyes.
"I love you." He murmured, still looking into my eyes.
"I love you too" I whispered back, huddling up against his chest.
"Are you cold?" He asked, rubbing my bare arms.
"A little." I replied. Gerard took his jacket off and wrapped it around my shoulders, pulling me to his arms.
"You are the most amazing boyfriend to walk this fucking earth." I kissed his cheek.
"And you are the best girlfriend, my love." He said, mimicking me from earlier. I laughed and looked up at the night sky. Full of stars, yet my favourite was right beside me.

A/n
Hey guys, I'm doing really shitty tonight so I didn't really edit this one, but I hope you enjoy it regardless.