Oneshot #36

"He's gonna die. I'm telling you, he's gonna fucking die." Gerard hugged me closer to his chest in worry.
"He won't die." I mumbled as I watched the characters we'd invested ourselves into for the last few hours.
"Y/n, he's gonna die" Gerard balled the blanket sprawled over us into his fist.
"No, no. They won't kill him, they're gonna kill Mary." I grabbed his shirt.
"Nah, man." He hugged me tighter against his body. I turned to face him, being careful not to hurt him.
"Babe, Mary is going to die," I cupped his face and stared into his eyes.
"No." He replied quietly while stroking my cheek with his thumb. I leaned in to kiss him slowly. Just as our lips touched, we heard a gunshot. Both of us shot out glance to the television immediately. Mary had been shot.
"I told you!" I smiled at him.
"Oh, shut the hell up and kiss me already." He whined and press his lips against mine. I laughed into his mouth happily and kissed back. Gerard pulled away from my lips to kiss my neck. I massaged his scalp lightly.
"I knew he wouldn't die. Common sense, gee." He sighed into my skin.
"Shut the fuck up." He mumbled. I laughed and kissed his forehead lightly.
"Fine." I smiled. Once Gerard had left a reasonable sized mark on my neck, he pulled away.
"I love you. Even if your a smart ass" he ruffled my hair.
"I love you too." I smiled up at him.