Oneshot #40

I ran through the door of my small apartment and locked it behind me, dropping everything on the ground.
"Gee?" I yelled. A tired Gerard walked out of my bedroom.
"Hmm?" He questioned.
"I'm home?" I walked towards him, dragging my feet across the wooden boards of the floor.
"I know. I can see you." He yawned, licking his fangs.
"Your not gonna hug me or something like that? I am keeping you safe." I grumbled, taking myself into the kitchen. Gerard was a vampire and wanted by the police for research. He came to me for help and now he was living in my house and sleeping in my bed when I was at work.
"So what?" He sat at the breakfast bar.
"I could call the police at any moment, soo..." I raised an eyebrow at him as I poured my coffee.
"No you couldn't." He crossed his arms.
"Yeah, I could. I have a phone Gee," I replied, leaning on the counter.
"Well, yeah you have the tools to do it, but I mean you just mentally wouldn't be Able to get rid of me." He stated.
"What are you saying?" I got closer to him.
"I'm saying," he flashed his teeth. "That you couldn't bare to see me leave. You like me to much." He smiled, seeing as he had cracked me.
"N-no!" I yelled
"Oh, yes. Have you forgotten vampires can read minds, love?" He ran his index finger along my jaw while bitting his lip lightly. His eyes distantly searching mine.
"Gee, I-" I tried to explain my motives but failed badly as he gripped my chin and kissed my lips hungrily. I kissed back lightly, wondering why he was doing this.
"Because I like you too." He whispered in between kisses, responding to my thought. We pulled away and he stared intently into my eyes. He stood up and pushed me against the wall to continue kissing me. This time I kissed back more desperately. I guided his lip movements with my hand in his hair. He took my bottom lip between his teeth and bit Into it with his fangs while making full eyes contact. I moaned in pain and he smiled. He sucked the blood coming from my lip and kissed me deeper. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth as he battled for dominance. Once he won, he dragged me into the bedroom. Gerard threw me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He grinded his hips against mine, moaning into my mouth.
"I need more of you blood love, your absolutely delicious" he moaned and bit into my neck. I squealed and gripped onto his shirt.
"Gee! What are you-" he cut me off.
"It's alright, love. You'll be okay." He whispered reassuringly into my ear. I nodded and bit my lip to hold back tears. I felt myself slowly getting closer to loosing consciousness when he pulled his teeth away from my neck. He licked the blood off his teeth and fell beside me. He pulled my body into his arms and reseed his head on my shoulder.
"You are absolutely delightful, love." He kissed down my jawline.
"Thanks." I stroked his cheek, softly.
"Can I stay?" He asked, suddenly getting nervous. I kissed his lips happily.
"Of course you can stay." I moaned as he dove back on to my neck.
"Thank god."