Oneshot #12 partners in crime

"I can't fucking believe you! You had one fucking job! One!" I yelled at my tired partner in crime. He yawned, showing me he couldn't care less and crossed his arms.
"That guy was pretty fast, y/n. You couldn't catching him of you tried, Honey." He took his knife and pistol out of his pants and dropped them on the table.
"I swear to god, if we get cought for this," I pushing his chest lightly.
"Hey! If we do get cought, you would be able to dye your hair like you've been bugging me about" he smirked.
"Holy fuck Gerard! Do you not understand this is a big deal?" I tugged on my hair in worry. "He's gonna report us! We'll go to jail! We'll rot in there Gee! We'd let down Mikey! And-and-" he cut me off.
"God,Your so fucking hot when your mad at me" he crossed his arms and turned his head. I was glad he did, because otherwise, he would have seen the blush on my cheeks.
"Fuck..." he whispered, shaking me out of my trance.
"What?" I asked, kinda distantly.
"They followed me" he grumbled. I slapped my hands to my side and gave him a questioning look.
"Oops?" He shrugged.
"We need to get out. Now." I demanded.  He nodded in agreement and started gathering up our stuff into a duffle bag. I saw him throw in 2 beers and I internally rolled my eyes.
"Hurry gee!" I whisper yelled. He rushed to my side and we climbed out the window of our tiny broken apartment.

"Where are we going?" He whispered once were were outside
"I dunno, gee." I sighed.
"Look," he grabbed my cheeks. "I'm sorry. I screwed us over real bad this time" he stroked my hair.
"I know gee. It's okay." I leaned into his hand.
"It is?" He asked. I nodded and half smiled.
"We just need to work together now, alright?" I brushed a few pieces of his hair out of his face so I could see his beautiful eyes. He nodded and pulled me into a hug.
"I'm sorry ive been such a jerk lately, I...I'm just missing home is all" he whispered.
"It's okay. We'll be able to get out of this." I floofed his greasy hair. He nodded in my shoulder.

We ran and hid about town for around a hour when we found a small abandoned house on a hidden street. It had more room than our shitty apartment anyways, so it would have to due for the time being.
"You okay?" Gee sat down beside me. I nodded and put my head on his shoulder.
"Yeah. But there's something that's been bugging me." I responded.
"What is it?" He laid his palm on my knee.
"Back at the apartment, you...you told me I was beautiful. Did you mean it?" I asked.
"Well, yeah." He shrugged. "I know we joke around with it a lot, but yeah. I think your beautiful" he looked to the ground. I lifted his head up with my index finger. I press my lips onto his slowly. He immediately gave back with just as much fire. Gee started to run his fingers through my hair as the kiss got deeper. I tightened my grip on his neck and leaned back onto the wall. He pressed his hands firmly on my hips and moaned jokingly. I smiled and parted.
"We should call frank and Ray." I whispered. He nodded. Maybe Gee didn't fuck up to bad.