Oneshot #21 I'm a dad?

I sang my daughter to sleep quietly to 'brother'. She loved the song so much. It was the only way I could share her with her father. Gerard and I dated, he got me pregnant by accident, and we broke up before I found out. I had recently been getting really into his album and I sang my daughter the songs on it on a daily basis. She loved all of them so much, I wondered why sometimes. But, I had just gotten us tickets to see him live. I was used to it, gee loved taking me on tour with him. But y/d/n (your daughter's name, Ik you prolly don't have a kid but just go with it) had never Been to a concert and was freaking out. Finally, the day came. We got to the concert hall and took our seats.
"You want water, baby?" I asked.
"Sure!" She smiled at me. I handed her the bottle of water I had already drank most of and watched her drink it. She handed me the bottle back and I put it in my backpack. Then Gerard came on. I thought I would be able to hold it together, but I burst into tears.
"Don't cry mommy," Y/d/n frowned at me.
"I'm not sad honey, just excited." I lied. I was honestly afraid that gee would notice me, I didn't want to put the pressure of y/d/n on his already full shoulders.

About halfway through the set, Gerard spotted me. Y/d/n waved frantically to him on my shoulders as I just smiled sadly. He smiled back, confused and a little afraid. Then he mouthed me something.
'Met me after the show in the parking lot' I nodded. He kept singing, sneaking glances at me every once in a while. He finished Maya the psychic and thanked the crowed. I pulled y/d/n of my shoulders and rested her on my hip.
"Did you like the show?" I asked.
"Yeah!" She smiled.
"Would you maybe want to meet Gerard?" I grinned.
"Yeah!" She said happily.
"Alrighty then. Let's go to the parking lot" I picked up my backpack and put y/d/n on the ground. I held her hand and lead her through the crowd.

Soon, I could see Gerard's figure leaning on my parked car.
"Hey gee." I said calmly.
"Hey! And who do you have here?" He kneeled down to my daughter's height.
"Y/d/n" she smiled at him.
"That is a very beautiful name" he smiled at her, picking her up. "So, you guys here alone?" He asked looked around me, presumably for a guy.
"Yeah." I leaned on the car.
"Your single?" He asked. I nodded.
"Who's kid is she?" He stepped closer to me. I swallowed, holding back my tears.
"Okay... before we broke up, you got me pregnant. I only found out after and I didn't want to bug you. I...I'm sorry gee" I tilted my head downwards. I looked up at what I assumed to be his angry face, to be greeted by... happiness?
"I...I'm a dad?" He started crying. He pulled me into his arms. He cried into my shoulder happily. Once his sobs faded away, I felt his lips press into my neck softly.
"I'm never leaving you. I love you y/n" he kissed my lips passionately.
"I love you too, gee." I smiled. He kissed y/d/n on the head and brought me in for another hug.