Oneshot #5 beacuse coffee makes everything better

"You know what! I'm fucking done with you!" I yelled into my cheating boyfriend's face.
"Hey! Wait! Can we start over? Pretend this never happened?" He grabbed my wrist.
"No! It's not like this is the first time I've cought you cheating" I ripped my arm out of his hands.
"Y/n! Wait!" He yelled. I ignored him and grabbed as many clothes as I could of mine to stuff them in my backpack. I felt tears start to stream down my face as I called my best friend.
"Gerard?" I sniffled into the phone.
"Y/n? Are you okay?" He asked conserningly.
"Can you come get me at my place? I'll explain later." I glared at my now EX-boyfriend as I ended the call.
"Please, y/n" he tried to guilt me.
"Not this time." I picked up my stuff and walked out the front door of my house to sit on the porch and wait for Gerard. I cupped my face with my hands and sighed. I knew he was to good to be true. There was no way somebody like me would ever succeed with somebody like him. I saw Gerard's car pull up. He ran up my driveway to the steps and sat down beside me.
"Y/n! Are you okay?" He tilted my head to look up at him. I felt the tears I had tried to block out start streaming down my face. I saw the immediate sympathy in his eyes as he hugged me. I cried harder into his shoulder as he attempted to comfort me.
"Let's go back to my apartment, ok?" He wiped my tears with his thumb. I nodded and walked down to his car.

We got to his apartment and I sat down on the familiar couch.
"You want some coffee?" He ask, softly. I nodded and brought my knees so my chest. I had boyfriend troubles a lot and Gerard was always there. He had this...thing. It was like he was the only person in the world that could actually cheer me up when I was sad or something bad happened.
Gerard came in smiling with two steaming cups of coffee.
"Thanks" I replied.
"You wanna tell me what's going on?" He asked. I nodded.
"You remember last week when I cought him cheating on me?" I asked.
"He did not" Gerard frowned.
"Yeah. He did. With a different fucking girl!" I yelled.
"He's such a dick" he shook his head.
"Yeah. We're over. For good this time" I crossed my arms.
"I know how much you wanted it to work," Gerard pulled me into his arms for a hug. I tucked my head into his neck and cried.

~Gerard's pov~

I pulled y/n's body towards mine. My poor baby, I thought. I had a crush on her since I can remember, but I had never worked up enough courage to Actually ask her out.
"You know what? Let's go out. Get dinner." I asked.
"L...like a date?" She asked, a little bit of hope shining through her y/e/c eyes.
"I mean, yeah! To get your mind off of him." I gritted my teeth.
"Sure! Oh my god, I love you so much gee. Your the best" she smiled happily and kissed my cheek. I felt the blush creek onto my cheeks as I gripped her hand.
"Let's go"

This one was kinda shitty. Anyways, request, comment, vote and all that good shit.
~author Chan