Oneshot #34

Gerard smiled at me from across the mall we were supposed to meet at.
"Gee!" I yelled and waved him over. We both rushed over to each other until we met. He wrapped his arms around me quickly, burying his head into my hair.
"I missed you so much" he kissed my cheek. I laughed and ran my fingers through his long black hair. I hugged him tighter and rubbed his head lightly.
"I missed you more." I whispered happily.
"C'mon then, let's go back to the apartment and watch movies or something" he let go of me and linked our hands.
"Defiantly. Where are the others?" I asked.
"Outside in the car." He responded and kissed me again. "I love you." He smiled at me, showing sincerity in his eyes.
"I love you too, gee." I put my head on his shoulder lightly.

We got out of the mall, after stopping for coffee of course. Gerard lead me to the car and opened the doors.
"Y/n!" Frank yelled and tackled me.
"Frankie!" I hugged him back.
"Hey fren!" Ray smiled and waved to me.
"Hi hi fluff!" I waved back. I searched around the van for Mikey.
"Where's your brother?" I turned to Gerard.
"At his girlfriends. We dropped him off." Gerard replied.
"Damn! We're gonna need to go bug him sometime soon then." I stated, sitting in Gerard's lap.
"We should." He succoured his arms around my waist.

"Well, this would be our stop. See you guys later!" Gerard waved at the guys. They waved back and gee shut the car door. "So, what've you been doing with the apartment?" Gerard asked me as we walked to the elevator.
"Nothing. I just kinda watched a lot of Netflix." I answered honestly. He giggled. "What?" I smiled at him.
"Nothing. You just must have been lonely." He dragged me out of the elevator into our floor.
"Meh." I shrugged.
"You have to tell me you at least had like, Chloe, over or something" he unlocked the apartment.
"Yeah, we just watched Netflix." I laughed. He smiled to himself and locked the door behind us.
"What would you even watch?" He asked, flopping onto the couch beside me.
"Sherlock." I replied smiling.
"No..." he pressed his palms to his forehead. He knew how obsessed I could get with shows like Sherlock and he wasn't to happy.
"Yeah. Now stop whining and watch an episode with me." I smiled and pressed play. He giggled and let me snuggled into his chest.
"I'm so happy your home." I smiled. Gee kissed my forehead.
"Me too."