Oneshot #57

"Is that the last box?" I asked my tired boyfriend as he entered the doorway to our new house.
"Yeah. I would prefer if you helped, but spectating is fine too." He smirked and walked over too me.
"You did great." I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him in for a kiss. Gerard quickly gripped my back and kissed back.

"When do you wanna start unpacking?" He asked as we hugged in what was going to be the living room.
"Not now." I ran my fingers through his hair, getting all the small knots out. He loved it when I did this, I was never sure why.
"Mmm." He moaned in agreement. "I'm so glad we did this." He rubbed my back, still hugging me.
"Me too. I love living with you. It's always so interesting." I smiled, unwrapping my hands from his neck and placing them lightly on his shoulders.
"Interesting? Do tell," he smirked, an eyebrow perking upwards
"Well, you have the strangest outlook on life. It's always exciting finding out how you feel about things so differently than others." I told him, caressing his cheek with my thumb.
"This is why I love you. You can see thing in people that they can't see in themselves, it's the coolest thing." He gripped my waist.
"Thank you, love." I pulled him down on the couch beside me. Gerard pulled me up against his chest and kissed my forehead.
"I love you so much." He grinned against my neck. I entangled my fingers into his hair as he kissed my neck softly.
"Easy tiger, the bed isn't set up yet" I smirked and leaned backward on the couch.
"But, we've got a couch, and we still haven't worked it in enough, have we?" He smirked and crawled on top of me.  I giggled and brushed my fingers through his hair.
"Yeah, I don't think we have." I shook my head. "How do you suggest we do that?" I smiled, running my fingers along his jaw bone.
"Let me show you."