Oneshot #10 trusting a teacher

"What are you gonna do, Hun? Run back to the music room and cry for a while?" Regina laughed at me as I tried to collect my books off the ground. As I stumbled to get up, she knocked them out of my hands again.
"Regina! Girls! Get to class, now!" Mr.Way, my art teacher, screamed at the girls surrounding me.
"Y/n? You okay?" His voice softened while he collected my books with me. I nodded and sniffled. "What class do you have now?" He tilted my head up to face him.
"I...I have math." I responded.
"Do you have a test or anything?" He questioned me, still with his hand on my chin. I shook my head. "Would you want to spend the period with me?" He smiled. I nodded. Mr.Way helped me up and lead me to his empty classroom.
"I don't have a class after lunch so my room is normally empty." He sat on his desk and faced me.
"So what happened?" Mr.Way frowned.
"Well, I was coming back from lunch and Regina and her friends were coming down the same hallway as me, and they knocked my stuff out of my hands and laughed." I explained. That wasn't all though, they have done it everyday for the past 2 months. I hated it, but I couldn't do anything about it.
"That's not all, is it?" He could sense the destress in my eyes. I shook my head.
"You wanna tell me what's going on?" He pursed his lips.
"Regina and her bitches..." I paused, waiting to see if he would ask me to watch my mouth. When he didn't, I continued.
"They've been doing this for the past few months. And not just in the hallways, all round. The change room, classes, even after school." I looked at the ground.
"You probably think I'm some loser who can't defend herself, I'm sorry I'm talking up your time." I pushed myself out of the desk chair and tried to walk out of the room. Mr.Way grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest.
"Please don't go..." he asked, running his fingertips up and down my cheek. Once I realized how close I was, I felt a blush start coming to my cheek.
"Have you told anybody?" He didn't let go, but to be fair, I didn't resist either.
"No, Mr.Way." I shook my head.
"Gerard." He said abruptly.
"What?" I glanced up at his eyes.
"You can call me Gerard, or Gee for short" he smiled sympathetically. I nodded and smiled.
"Anyways, why haven't you told someone?" He shook his head and kept asking me questions.
"Well, me and my parents and I aren't very close and I don't have many friends" I responded.
"Look, if you need anything, I'm here for you, okay y/n?" He moved his hands from my back to my wrists. I winced. He raised an eyebrow at me and lifted one sleeve, revealing my cuts. I saw tears start to form in his eyes. He was crying, for me? A student he was trying to help?
"Oh, y/n," he brought my arm up to his lips and kissed all the way up it. "Why?" He hugged me. I felt myself start to cry into his shoulder.
"W-why do yo-you care?" I muttered, stuttering.
"I care because the world would be grieving at the loss of such a talented, creative, intelligent, kind, beautiful person. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if you were gone, Y/N." He let a few tears fall down his cheeks.
"You don't mean that. Your just trying to be a good person, Gee." I loosened my grip on his neck.
"I do mean it. I mean it because I've been there before, sweetie. I need you to believe me." He stroked my hair. I nodded reluctantly. He kissed my neck lightly. I cocked my head to the opposite side to give him better access to more skin. He got only got a little bit more intense, seeing as we still had 2 classes left.
"Y-you think I'm beautiful?" I whispered.
"That's an understatement" he licked my jaw.
"Really?" I smiled, surprised.
"Mmhmm," Gerard nodded and kissed my cheek.
"Nobody has ever said that about me before." I ran my fingers through his hair.
"It's true" he coresssed my cheek with his thumb and slowly Leaned in to capture my lips. He held my back with both hands so he could press deeper into my lips. He lifted me onto his desk without parting from my mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist and parted for air momentarily. He smiled and lunged back into my lips. I moaned into his mouth and tightened my grip on his neck. He smirked and tugged at my lip, asking for tongue access. I let him into my mouth just as the next class bell rang. We parted, gasping for air.
"You have 2 more classes, right?" He whispered.
"Yeah." I smiled. I could feel him slip a piece of Paper into my pocket.
"Call me after, we can hang out at Starbucks or something." He told me as we let go of each other. I smiled and left the classroom.