Oneshot #45

"Okay, look, you know I love you, but this is fucking insane. What do you think your doing?" I yelled at my ignorant boyfriend, Gerard.
"I know what I'm doing!" He said as he tried to flip a pancake Into the air. I rolled my eyes and looked away, displeased. I was just walking away back to the Living room when I heard a squeal in pain.
"Fuck!" He screamed as the pan fell to the floor. I flicked my head quickly to see Gerard holding his arm in pain.
"Babe!" I yelled and ran over to him. There was pancake batter all over the kitchen and the floor and the pan had probably broken a tile. I sputtered onto the floor beside Gerard quickly, bringing him into my arms.
"Ow!" He squealed, holding back tears.
"Can I see hun?" I asked quietly, being carful to not agitate him. Gerard peeled his hand off his arm slowly to reveal a blistering burn.
"It hurts!" He whined. I kissed his forehead and helped him up. Gerard and I walked over to the bathroom, him whining the whole way. I sat him down on the toilet and dug through the cabinets for some ointment or something. I finally found a thing and applied it to Gerard's arm.
"Fuck! You could have told me when you were gonna do it!" He yelled, tears streaming down his face. I ignored his comment and wrapped some bandages around his arm.
"Is that better?" I cooed softly. He nodded and sniffled. I collected  him into my arms and hugged him tightly.
"I'm sorry, I should have listened to you." He whispered.
"It's okay, Gee." I responded and rubbed his back. "Just...don't be so fucking stupid next time." I giggled.
"Thanks for the support" he smirked sarcastically.
"No problem, babe. Now, go back to making pancakes, I'm hungry as fuck." I patted his arm and kissed his cheek.

A/n

I fucked up and published a chapter way ahead again. I'm sorry