Oneshot #20 kidnapping?

I walked down the familiar alley to work. Friday, finally. One more work day until I could spend the weekend with my cat, a record player, and a coffee machine. The best way to live, in my opinion. As I walked down the same path, I started to hear footprints behind me. I quickened my pace, but so did whoever was following me. When I turned around to confront whoever it was, I was greeted by a cold, scented cloth to my nose. I tried to scream, but my voice was muffled by the towel against my mouth. I tried to fight the grasp of whoever was holding me, but they were to strong. My vision blurred and I felt myself loosing conscience.

I woke up tied to a rather comfortable chair.
"Ah, your awake. You want something to drink? Water? A beer?" A male sitting across from me smiled. He had bright red dyed hair and wore all leather. I found his eyes.
"Water?" I asked quietly. He snapped his fingers and walked away to what I assume would be the kitchen. What the fuck was this...beautiful man going to do with me? My thoughts were pause as he came back into the room. He set the glass of water on the coffee table and sat back down.
"Your not going to drink?" He asked. I looked up at him, greatly intimidated.
"Oh yeah, your hands" he chuckled and walked around to the back of the chair to start untying the rope. He breathed out onto my neck intentionally, trying to suduce me or make me uncomfortable. Probably a bit of both. Once the ropes were loose enough, he pulled them off my hands and tossed them to the side. My captor grabbed my hands and pulled them In front of me.
"That's better, isn't it?" He smirked lowly. I reached out for the glass and he walked back to his position at the other side of the table.
"So... what's your name, love?" He asked cheerily.
"Y/n" I replied, oddly trusting this man.
"What a gorgeous name. I'm Gerard." He sat back. I nodded and drank another sip of water.
"I'm sorry about the ropes, my partner gets a little crazy sometimes" he laughed.
"Partner?" I muttered.
"Yeah, but don't worry about him. He won't be hurting you. And we're not together, if that's what you were wondering" he smirked. I rolled my eyes.
"What's wrong sugar?" He questioned still smirking. I sighed and downed the rest of the water.
"How long have I been out?" I asked, looking for any signs of the time.
"Only a few hours." He cracked his knuckles.
"A few hours!" I yelled.
"Yeah. I mean, we stopped you from going to work soo..." he replied. This guy was going to be the fucking death of me.
"Where are we?" I asked.
"Ahh, that's where I have to step back. We can discuss this over a beer?" He asked, questioning if I was legal drinking age.
"O-okay," I nodded. He smiled and left into the kitchen. I looked around the room. It was dark, but you could clearly see everything. Guns, knives and bullets were messily thrown on a large table in the back of the room. If I could get to there, I could hold Gerard at gunpoint and Demand he get me out. It would just be an easy strut across the room, but I stayed put.
"Sorry for the hold up love. I wasn't sure what you would like." He handed me a can. I checked out the label and smiled.
"Thanks" I smiled up at him and opened it.
"No biggie, sweetheart" he put out his can for us to clink glasses. We cheersed, and drank.
"So, what is this place?" I asked.
"It's our own tiny weaponry. Gotta say, I was surprised when you didn't hold a gun to my head as soon as I came back in the room" he nodded towards the table.
"Me too" I mumbled.
"It's a psychological thing. I think you didn't pick up a gun because you don't want to hurt me, correct?" He raised his eyebrow at me.
"I suppose your right." I looked at the ground.
"It's okay, honey. I'm not exactly doing what I'm supposed to be doing either." He tilted my head up with his finger.
"What?" I asked, not resisting his touch.
"I was supposed to be interrogating you, sweetheart. That didn't happen, did it?" He got closer to my face.
"Obviously not" I pulled his face towards mine. Our lips connected after what felt like hours and he took control immediately. I ran my fingers through his hair which hadn't been washed in what looked like years as he kissed me harshly. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I couldn't control myself anymore. I let a moan push past my lips and felt him smile. He pulled me out off the chair and slammed me against the wall. Another second hardly passed as he slammed his lips back on mine passionately. He held my body against the wall as he moved his lips down to my neck. I moaned again, this time, a little harder seeing how it toyed with him.
"Fuck..." I heard him whisper into my skin. I smiled and kept at it. If my moans were going to make him crazy, my moans were going to make him crazy. He eventually had enough and let go of me.
"Holy shit, y/n." He pressed his forehead to mine.
"Yes?" I hummed.
"Can we please go somewhere else? I promise I'll let you go, I just wanna have dinner or somethin." He groaned.
"I'd love too"