Oneshot #77

I creeped into the church with the crowd, dressed in a soft blue dress, only to blend in. I had thought of this moment for a long time now, and Gerard had too. I know it.

He was getting married today. To the wrong person. Everybody thought so. So much so, it was frank's idea to bring me.
Yes, Frank iero.
Gerard's best friend told me to crash the wedding.

What was I going to do, say no?

I rushed to Gerard's side of the church, sitting in a pew beside a couple of his friends. Once I had settled in, I turned to look at Gerard's fiancé's family, all half grinning and dressed in soft pastels. I scoffed, looking down to my feet. Frank slid into the pew beside me, pressing his hand over mine.
"Are you doin' okay?" Frank asked. Adjusting his tux.
"Y-yeah. Just interrupting a wedding. Everything's fucking cool." I glared to him sarcastically.
"Don't worry about it, because he loves you. We all know that, he knows that. You'll do great." He kissed my cheek and put his thumbs up, lightly jogging to the back of the church. Before I knew it, the procession started, and Gerard walked down the aisle with his mother. Gerard looked phenomenal. His hair looked plush and styled, and his tux was fitted perfectly, outlining his attractive body figure. I felt my heart swell as he made it to the front, Mikey, Frank and Ray standing beside him. Next, the organ began to play a song that sounded like a death march and she strode in. Gerard seemed to be excited for 0.2 milliseconds before his eyes went dead. I bit my lip, turning to face her. Her dress was huge and expensive looking, trailing at least 6 feet behind her. She looked like a puff pastry. She walked up, her eyes darting through the pews, like a pagent queen. I resisted the urge to duck as her eyes swept by, settling for just turning away. Gerard's eyes were glued onto her, but distant.

Bet you wish it was me, don't you?

The priest began, and I grew more and more anxious. Before I knew it, the 7 words were said, and I immediately locked eyes with Frank.
"...Speak now, or forever hold your peace."

There's a silence, it's my last chance.
I stood up with shaking hands,

All eyes on me.

Horrified looks from everyone in the room but he's only staring at me.

I swallowed against my throat and straighten out my back, looking to him again.
"I-I am not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on this type of occasion, but you are not the kinda of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl." I said what I had practiced for the last 2 months, tears pricking at my eyes. Gerard's jaw dropped and my mouth went dry.
"I-I..." he spoke softly, his eyes rapidly searching mine. I bit my lip intensely, holding back tears from my eyes as I watched him.

Gerard stepped down the few stairs and  walked slowly over to me, looking deeper into my eyes, and I could see his tears, too. Gerard looked at me long and hard before He sighed, loosening his tie and pressing his palm against my cheek. I held my breath as he leaned in, and I felt his lips touch mine. I let the tears flow from my eyes then, kissing him back passionately. Frank clapped frantically, and soon Gerard's entire side of the church cheered. He pulled away, hugging me tightly.
"Run." Gerard whispered, grabbing my hand and darting to the back of the church.

He and I ran out of the church, getting into the limo meant for him and his ex bride to be
"I'm so happy you were there, love." He sighed, kissing me happily again.

A/n

Okay,
So this one is HEAVILY inspired by Taylor Swift's song speak now

Not very emo of me, but fuck off because I seriously love Taylor swift. The Grammys totally snubbed her.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this garbage.

ALSO THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR 30 K I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ THIS GARBAGE, SO THAT YOU I LOVE YOU ALL <3