oneshot #16 "we should hang out more"

"I can believe you dragged me into this" I shook my head at Gerard as we got out of his car.
"You asked!" He put his hands up in defence.
"I did not" I protested.
"Well, we're here now so we Better get shopping" gee locked his car and headed into the super market. I rolled my eyes and followed him.

Gerard lost a bet with the guys and now he had to buy and pay for all the snacks that they would need on tour. I assumed he only asked me because he didn't want to go alone be cause being in a super market is awkward as hell.

I, being the idiot I am, forgot to bring a sweater. I stood beside her in the freezer isle, freezing my ass off.
"You cold?" He asked me, seeing my discomfort.
"Yeah." I replied, moving back a bit.
"Here-" he replied, taking off his leather jacket and sweater. He handed me the sweater and winked.
"Thanks, Gee" I pulled it over my head.
"No problem, sugar." He pushed the cart into a different isle. I smiled and followed behind

Soon we had found everything, we checked out and left the store.
"And your sure you got enough cookies?" I sat back in the car seat.
"Yes, I am sure we have enough cookies." He sighed, laughing a little.
"Hey, do you want your sweater back?" I asked, buckling my seatbelt.
"Nah, it's fine. I have like, 6. And besides, you look good in it anyways." He smirked. I blushed and looked at my feet. "We should hang out more, y/n." He backed out of the parking spot.
"We should?" I asked, still a bit shook by his last statements.
"Yeah. I think your really cool" he found my hand and intwined our fingers.
"Thanks, but I really don't understand why somebody like you would want to hang out with a loser like me." I replied.
"Your not a loser! If anything, I'm the loser." He defended.
"How?" I crossed my arms.
"Well, I've been working with this one girl for 3 years now, and I've had my eye on her ever since she walked into the door. But for the life of me, I can't ask her out" gee explained. I tried to look peppy, but on the inside I was dying. I had kinda always had a thing for gee, but there was no way I could tell him that now. So I tried to be helpful.
"Who? I might be able to ask her for you" I smiled.
"You, ya idiot." He elbowed me lightly.
"What?" I whispered.
"Yeah. It's no big deal of you don't wanna talk or whatever, I just wanted to get it off my chest I guess" he sighed.
"No! Gee! I would love to go out with you!" I burst.
"You would?" He smiled.
"Yeah!" I cupped his face carefully and kissed his cheek.
"You wanna go get some coffee after we drop the groceries off?" He squeezed my hand.
"Of course." I smiled at him.

A/n
This one it shorter but next week's will be longer. Also request, I'm running out of ideas