Oneshot #61

I stared down at the positive pregnancy test in my hand. I had to bit my lip to keep myself from bursting into tears of worry. Yeah, sure Gerard and I had been together forever now, but there was no way in hell we are ready for a baby. I was only 22 for god's sake! Gerard and I lived together so of course it had to be this exact moment that he chose to come home.
"Hi baby!" He yelled as he closed the front door.
Oh, only if he knew.
"Y/n? Where are you?" Gerard exclaimed worriedly. I drew in a deep breath and yelled back.
"Don't come in!"

I sunk back against the wall and put my head in my knees. I could hear Gerard run into our bedroom and stand in front of the bathroom door. He practically crashed through the door and looked around the room frantically, wondering what was wrong. Finally, his eyes met the pregnancy test on the floor. I burst into tears and covered my face.
"Oh, baby." Gerard moaned and sat down beside me.

He pulled me into his lap and hugged me into his chest.
"Gee, I-I'm sor-sorry." I buried my head into his shoulder and gripped his neck.
"Why are you sorry?" He whispered
"I know that we're not ready and I understand why you would be angry and-" he cut me off with his lips. I kissed him back softly, unsure of what his point was.
"Why would I be angry?" He smiled giddily.
"We're so young, and the band," I explained, still confused by his smile.
"Y/n, were going to be parents!" He started to cry, still smiling.
"You want to be a dad?" I asked, shocked.
"More than anything in the world! I love you so much, I really really do." he kissed my head and pulled me in for another hug.
"Gee, I don't understand." I cried.
"Look baby, you are the light of my life and all I ever want is to make you happy. I want to be the father of your baby. Our baby. More than want it, It would be my privallage to help you through this." He cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears away with his thumb.
"I love you Gerard." I whispered, pressing my lips against his.
"I love you too." He hugged me to his chest. "I will always love you."

A/n

Holllllyyyyy fuuuuuuckk, this book reached 20k views. I'm fucking screeching, thank you for continuing to read my shitty drables. I love you all to the moon and back ❤️❤️