Oneshot #24 even the dead ones can fund somebody, but i'm still lonely.

Gerard and the rest of the parade were trying to shape new recruits into death. I had been here a while, almost since the beginning. The black parade was the place that God seemed to put Young people who were to bad to be in heaven, but to innocent to go to hell. I quite liked it, actually. We had a beautiful library and lots of nice reading places. When Gerard wasn't trying to beat obedience into the newbies, he would come up onto the hills with me and we would read together. He tried to seem so kick-ass all the time, but he was really just a sweet little cinnamon roll.
"March! There is no way your getting fed at this rate!" He spit. I rolled my eyes and averted my attention back to the novel I was reading.

Half an hour later, I started to hear the rubble under me start cracking. I tucked my book mark in the book and closed it softly.
"Hey" I smiled softly at Gerard.
"Hey. How are you?" He grumbled.
"I'm alright. You?" I pressed the small paper back to the ground
"The new ones, there all terrible. I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with this group." He frowned.
"You'll be alright, gee." I put my head on his shoulder.
"Frank is getting to the end of his patience (bahaha I'm so funny). I'm worried for Ray too" he sighed.
"I think you just need a hug" I wrapped my arms around his neck. He tensed up under my touch, but soon hugged back. He pulled me onto his lap and buried his head into my neck.
"I actually don't think I've been hugged since I was alive." He mumbled into my neck, tickling my skin.
"I'm glad I could be the first person to give it to you." I rubbed the back of his head, my fingers running through his short white hair.
"I'm so glad your here for me, y/n. Your the fucking best" he let go of my waist.
"Hey, even the front man of the black parade needs a little love once in a while." I 'booped' his nose and picked my book back up, still on his lap.
"Love?" He rested his chin on the top of my head.
"Yes, Gee. Love." I replied.
"You love me?" He turned my head around to face him.
"Of course I love you Gee. You've been nothing but kind to me ever since the beginning. I've seen the awful things that you do to the new ones, the awful things you did to the older ones. But you never even considered hurting me. I'm very thankful for that." I replied.
"Of course. But I mean, like, you would date me, love me," he asked.
"Yes. You are the coolest person I've ever met. It doesn't matter though, everybody knows that charlotte has her eyes on you, and Charlotte would kill me if she knew I was touching you." I giggled to myself.
"Y/n, the only way I would ever even consider touching Charlotte is if you left. And since we're already dead, there is no leaving" he cupped my face and kissed me. I melted into his lips and kissed back passionately. He supported my back with his hands as he pushed me down onto the ground and crawled on top of me. He flipped us over and started to kiss me again to the point where we were both panting and gasping for air.
"You should probably get back to lecturing those newbies, eh?" I whispered. He moaned in disgust.
"You make a point." He got up. "I will be back later, okay? Don't move, were not finished" He winked at me. I laughed and rolled my eyes, watching gee walk away. I smiled and opened my book again, every so often peering over the pages to look down at gee. Every time he cought my glance, he would stifle back a smile and wink at me. And every time, it would make me giggle, his stiff face breaking at the sight. Who knew, the dead can still love.