Oneshot #32

I hummed as I pranced through the hallways of Gerard and I's new house. We had gotten married a week ago and were now settling in to our new lifestyle. I skipped into our bedroom, starting to un pack boxes. That is, until I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I spun around quickly and saw a giant black spider, crawling across the floor, towards me. I screeched.
"Gerard! Gee! Gee help!" I screamed and hopped onto the bed.
"Y/n! Baby! What's wrong!" He yelled and ran into the room. I pointed to the spider on the floor and curled up in the corner. Gerard rolled his eyes and started to walk out of the room.
"Babe! Don't leave me to get eaten!" I yelled. He laughed and walked back Into the room. I sniffled and backed farther into the corner.
"I think I'll Just Let it eat you then" he laughed, but I didn't think it was funny.
"Gee! Please!" I started to cry. He rushed over to me quickly.
"Come'ere." He put his arms out and picked me up. "I'm so sorry baby I was just trying To be funny. I didn't want to make you cry love." He rubbed my neck.
"Are you gonna kill it?" I pressed my head I to his neck.
"Yeah." He put me down outside the room.

Once that motherfucker was flushed down the toilet, I walked back into the room.
"That was disgusting." Gerard shuddered. "I can't believe you." He rolled his eyes. I hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek.
"My hero" I whispered.

A/n,
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! Sorry there isn't a Christmas oneshot, I just kinda never had time to write it. Enjoy me being a meaningless achranaphobe. Happy holidays!