Oneshot #19 not-so happy anniversary

"Good Morning, Gerard." I smiled and sat down on the soft cemetery grass.
"So, I decided to being you a rose today, since it's our anniversary 'nd all." I smiled sadly and ran my fingers across the letters on the tomb stone. I fiddled with his ring on my finger as tears fell down my cheeks.
"I visited bandit yesterday. Can you believe she's already to go to high school? You would be so proud of her, gee. She so talented and so sweet." I nodded.
"She's so beautiful gee. She looks just like you. Even your tiny teeth." I laughed to myself.
"I'm so proud of her. Lyns has been doing a great job with her. I'm taking her out to see a movie tomorrow night, I was thinking of finally getting her to see lord of the rings." I explained. I pushed my hair away from my eyes to look at the stone better.
"She's gonna love it." I muttered.
"To be honest, I wasn't sure if I could ever see b again after what happened to you, since everything she does reminds  me of you" I sighed.
"All I can hope is she doesn't get as obsessed with LOTR as you did." I laughed. I sighed.
"I wish you could be here baby." I whispered, tears threatening to spill if I pushed my voice any louder.
"Well, I better get going. I have to meet up with frank to discuss his tour. You know how it is." I pushed myself up.
"Goodbye, gee. I'll be back tomorrow. I promise. I love you." I dusted off my hands and walked away from my husband's grave.