Oneshot #22 art project.

"Who?" Said Gerard, the class delinquent. I was kinda scared by him, but I still found him excruciatingly attractive.
"Me. I guess we're partners?" I questioned him on our latest art assignment.
"You." He sighed. "Okay, so what do you want to do for the project?" He leaned back on his chair and fixed his hair.
"I dunno. You maybe wanna meet at your house after school to talk about it?" I asked. No, I was not trying to fuck him. It's just the fact I literally couldn't function seeing as art was my first class and I didn't have any coffee yet.
"Okay. Now if you would leave me alone for the rest of the period," he waved me off. I nodded and walked over to my desk, pulling out a book and headphones.

After school, I walked over to Gerard's house. I knocked on the door and Leaned against the frame. A tall, thin 9th grader opened the door.
"Yes?" He frowned.
"Hi, I'm doing An art project with Gerard?" I half asked.
"Ah! Okay, he's downstairs in his room, make sure to knock." He let me in to the house.
"Thanks" I muttered and trotted down the stairs. I got to a door which I assumed was his, an knocked.
"Who is it?" He screamed over the music blaring in his room. Blur? Huh.
"Y/n! Your art partner" I cracked the door open a touch. He turned off the record and opened the door the whole way.
"Did you hear the music?" He asked, worried. A completely different person than who he was at school.
"Yeah. Never took you for the Brit pop type" I joked.
"Would you mind not telling everyone? It's kinda a secret of mine" he scratched his head.
"Don't worry" I replied and sat beside him on his bed.
"So, what are we doing for the project?" I asked him.
"So it has to be either realistic or semi realistic. I was thinking I could draw you?" He smiled warmly. I nodded. That sounded perfect actually.
"So...what do you want me to do?" I asked.
"I dunno. Just roam around the room I guess. I'll prep some stuff" he walked over to his closet and pulled a sketch pad out of it. I watched him set up and start starring at me. I sat down beside his record collection. I looked up at him on the bed and he nodded in approval. With that, I started flipping through the records happily. He had a lot of cool stuff, a lot of uncool stuff, and a lot a old stuff. After about a half an hour that flew by, he put his pencil down.
"You wanna see?" He asked softly. I nodded and stood up. On his paper was a beautiful girl, her hair in her face as she flipped through a few different albums on the carpeted floor.
"It's...gorgeous, but there is no way I'm that pretty" I pointed to myself.
"That's how I see you." He mumbled.
"Hm?" I questioned.
"That's how I see you. Your beautiful." He grabbed my hand.
"Why do you feel like being a rude delinquent in class is better than who you are Gerard?" I asked.
"What?" He questioned me.
"Why do you act so differently?" I asked.
"I...I was done being pushed around, okay?" He looked away. "Nobody would like me. I'd just be another loser getting pushed around by everybody." He frowned.
"I wouldn't push you around" I mumbled.
"Y/n, can I do something and you promise not to freak out?" He asked.
"I trust you" I nodded. He pressed his hand to my cheek and lightly kissed my lips. I felt my cheeks flush uncontrollably.
"Would you want to be my girlfriend?" He whispered.
"Yeah. Yeah I would" I kissed him back harder.