Her eyes.

I stood there mesmerised as I stared at the drink laid out for me on the counter.

A fresh liquor to start off the night. I thought to myself as I gulped it all in.

Another one followed. And another . And another.

Everything became such a blur before I felt my body swaying rhythmically on its own. As if it had a mind of its own.

The music echoed through the air,penetrating my ears and course through my veins ,mingling with my own blood.

People over crowded the dance floor and I felt myself drift through multitudes of hands. They caressed my tattoos moving up and down my now bare chest.

I laughed at myself.

My eyes drifted around me and I saw the darkest eyes staring back at me. I blinked and the figure moved towards me.

A shadow.

It's eyes constantly changing colour.

I blinked even harder.

And I realized that it wasn't a ghost or a demon but rather a human coming my way. She had long black hair,with bushy eyebrows that deepened the colour of her eyes but never extinguishing the spark in them.

The different change in colour was due to the disco light in the middle of the room emitting a range of vibrant colours.

How high was I? 

I moved towards her and smiled.

At least that's what I told myself that I was doing.

In real life I could have been making a face that predicted that I was gonna heave.

I focused my attention on her eyes and saw them shimmer with delight. She grabbed hold of hand and danced. Moving against me,teasing me. Laughing melodically.

I allowed her control and laid back,admiring this creature in front of me.

During the dance,i realized that I was probably gonna wake up and forget she ever existed.

That struck me and took me by the heart. It was painful just thinking about it.

Why should I care? She's just a girl. Another girl for the night. And a night for a girl.

I scolded myself for over thinking and by the time I came back to reality. She was gone.

No where in sight.

I searched the area for her.

But It was In vain.

I closed my eyes and imagined her face one more time.

Her laugh erupted from.the corner of the room and I saw her figure walking towards the exit with a group of girls. I pushed past the sweaty crowd. And got to the exit.

"Hey!!!"

"Hey!!" I shouted as I saw her. She turned around and saw me. Smiling innocently.

"I never got your name??" I screamed once again. She giggled and moved away from me embarking a car.

"No!! Wait!! " I shouted.

I bet to her I was just a drunken bastard who wanted a little sex toy for the night. honestly I didn't know what I wanted from her.

Her car swerved out of the car park and she was no where to be seen.

Another wasted night. I thought to myself.

Pull yourself together maui. You're drunk. Your mind is intoxicated