Stephanies and bridesmaids

I was dancing my way through the crowd of people and the music became louder in my head with every step I took. My friends, who were my brides maids for tomorrow were in the middle of the dance floor dancing their wits off. I laughed when I caught one of them twerking like her life depended on it.

My girls decided to take me out to celebrate and they thought that the best place to do so , was at a club. I have to admit I am a bit sad that maui wasn't here.

I wonder what he's  Doing at the moment.

And at that thought I took my phone out to call him but my best friend Stephanie caught me.

"Oh hell no child" she shouted above the music and took hold of my phone.

"What..no" I shouted back,trying to reach for it. She raised her hand up with my phone in her grasp and since she was taller than me. Which I hated with a passion. I couldn't reach it.

She snickered.

"I was just checking on mum"

"So it seems. Did she suddenly change her name to Maui?" Her tone full of sarcasm.

I rolled my eyes and sighed in defeat knowing that I wasn't gonna get my phone back until tomorrow morning.

"Now let's go have some fun and leave the poor man alone. Get loose" She placed my phone inside her jacket.

"I know but I just can't help missing him" I admitted and leaned against the bar on my side. She smiled.

"Well Stells there's no doubt that he's  missing you as well." She was talking with emotion but I couldn't help the sarcastic smile from plastering itself on my face.

"Wow thank you for that" my tone full of sarcasm and She rolled her eyes.

"I mean that it's worth while. The two of you will feel more connected, making you guys realize just how much you appreciate each other on a wider scale." Her face was serious but a small smile crept up and it made me smile as well. She was right.

Like aways,She knew what she was talking about due to her experiences with her boyfriend - kyle - who was an old friend of ours from high school.

Even though Kyle had his own group of friends, he would always hang out with us and when we left high school, me and Steph stayed together and went to the same college, but he went away from us. And in that time him and Steph started falling for each other.

I have no idea how or when it happened.  But I guess they started missing each other up to the point where they realised just how much they appreciated one another in their lives and wanted something more than just a treasured friendship.

I stood up straight and grinned giving her the signal that I was now all in.

"Perfect" she squealed.

"Thanks Steph" i hugged her.

"You're welcome stells." After our little moment she spoke again.

"Now. Let's go find me a man." She grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me in the middle of the dance floor.

"But you already have a man" I shouted half laughing.

She turned around and glanced over at Kyle.

"Not when he's dancing like that he ain't" her tone playful.

He decidedly tagged along with us, even when Steph specifically told him not to, because it was gonna be an all girls thing. Them two inseparable. Literally.

"Give him some credit" i said when I saw him dancing his way towards us.

"You look ridiculous" she said when he was of hearing distance.

"Oh like you could do better" he teased and turned to me.

"Will the bride to be join me for a dance" I smirked.

"Get some dancing lessons first." I said cheekily.

"Cheeky little devil aren't you. And me who thought that marriage would actually change you to be a better person." He pretended to be offended and turned to his girlfriend to show that I was no longer an interest to him.

"What about you mi amore" he moved his body rhythmically to the music, attempting to persuade her.

We both glanced at each other and shook our heads subtly.

"You two are the only two people in this club not dancing..do you realise that? " he stated in defeat and he was right. Me and Steph were the only two people not dancing and I genuinely felt out of place.

Not a second later a loud voice boomed from behind me "THIS IS MY SONGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!" one of my bridesmaid shouted.

The song that was playing was  'light it up' by major lazor. She forcefully took my hands and spun me around and I automatically went into dancing mode

And at that moment a sudden rush of happiness and excitement exploded from my body and I started jumping up and down like everyone else that was hypnotised by the music. The thought that I was gonna get married tomorrow by Maui was like a catalyst that made fire burn through my nerves in my body. My body swayed on its own up to the point where I had no control over myself. But the feeling was good. I felt free and encased at the same time.

Don't wanna tame your desire
But you like the top 
like your aim getting higher
Idda wait for messiah
But until that day Imma rise up high
I put my light up in the air
I wanna see everywhere yeahh

1 by 1 lemme see you
2 by 2 for the sicko
3 by 3 for my people

123everybodygo

Everyone in the club shouted while feeling every beat to the music. It was as if they were mimicking the lyrics and expressing themselves on  the dance floor through their moves. And lemme tell you. They were exceptional.

Me and my bridesmaids were waiting for our song 'Often' by the weeknd to come up and to our surprise it was the upcoming track.

She ask me if I do this everyday I said often

I shouted while my favourite line came up.

I felt alive. The only thing that was missing was Maui.

Ooooh the suns rising up
the nights almost done but I see your eyes you wanna go again
Girl I'll go again
Girl I'll go again

I cannot wait for the sun to actually rise up.