Who are you?

"Tefitti"
"Tefitti"
"Tefitti"
I whispered to myself as i went through a history book.

"Give me something about tefitti" i mumbled to the book as i rummaged through the pages.

Since it was a weekend and i was not allowed in the office.

Maui's orders.

So being bored I went to the library which was in the city.

I wasn't really planning on going to the library. In fact it didn't even cross my mind.

After all. It was the weekend.

But the tefitti thing was haunting me. I thought i was over it but as soon as i left Maui, it was the only thing that ran through my head.

Why Tefitti.?
Demi God?
Who's Moana?

So instead of sitting around and asking questions to myself i did some independent research and to my surprise google gave no results. It was as if this whole thing was non-existent.

I skimmed through the pages and my eyes landed on a paragraph. The paragraph was about the legend of tefitti and her heart.

I started reading it.

As i read through it my heart skipped a beat as i saw Maui's name. It read

Maui, demi God, hero to all.

That sentence was the same sentence i found carved in the picture frame of the hawk picture. I reread the sentence over and over again and i felt a heavy weight on my chest as my breathing became loud with shock and confusion.

I continued reading it and the paragraph described an event that tefitti and Maui was involved in.

I couldn't breath. I mean how can this be possible. That was over a century ago. Maui didn't even exist.

So why was i so worked up?.

There could be hundreds of men out there with the name of Maui.

It could be just a coincidence that Maui has a picture of Tefitti's heart symbol and has the sentence demi God carved at the back of a picture.

I tried convincing myself but the doubt was strong. suspicion overpowered my reasonings.

Further down the page a picture of a Hawk similar to the one Maui has caught my attention. And beneath it explained what it meant.

Maui was a Demi God and a shapeshifter. His dominant sign was a Hawk. He shifted into his Hawk form more than any other creature. It symbolised freedom and power.

My breath hitched and this time i felt light headed.

I don't believe in the supernatural. At all. But this. This was getting all my nerves on high end.

I turned the page and i felt my whole body melt. The colour in face drained away and my vision blurred.

A picture of Maui and moana filled the page. They were standing on top of a mountain. Maui was shirtless,holding a huge hook that was identical to the one he had and Moana held a rock in her hand and was placing it in top of other layers of solid rocks.

My hands shook as i saw Maui in that picture. There was no fault in the resemblence. The tattoos perfectly in line and the hair. The hair was the same.

My hands started shaking.

What the hell is this?

I gulped and held my shaking body as i felt the blood rushing to my head.