The Love

She was still in her dress and it was sticking on her body, showing off her curves. Her hair was slick back and her face was glowing in the moon light. Her eyes grew dark as she fixated then on me.

I walked closer to her. She stood silently. waiting for me.

I slowly lifted my hands and traced her side.

She shivered.

A small smirk danced on my lips as I drew her closer to me. My hands laid on her waist and it caressed the thin fabric of her dress. Her breath was shaky as she spoke.

"Maui"  she whispered as her hand caressed my cheek. She moved foward , slowly and lifted her chin. Her lips grazed mine.

I kissed her gently and pulled her into me. She took a sharp intake.of breath as I did so and deepened the kiss.

I felt the beating of her heart against my chest and her perfume filled my nose. She untied the bun I had and ran her hands through my hair. I had a strong hold on her neck and so I pulled her into me even more.

If that was possible.

My hands moved down to her waist. Eventually it slid further down.

She chuckled against my lips. I did so too.

" I want this" she said breathlessly.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Look at me?" She replied.
"Look into my eyes and tell me for yourself."

And with that I stared at her for a long time and in those eyes I saw truth and innocence. She wasn't lying.  She want Hugh on hormones. She was sincere and in control. I smiled.

"Got your answer?" She smiled.

"And I accept it with delight." I said as I swept her off her feet. She squealed and held on to me. Her legs were on either side of me.

She stripped off the dress with gentleness and laughed when it hot stuck half way.

I laughed along with her and tugged it. She was now free. Wearing only a bra. My eyes travelled all over her body as I grasped the reality in front of me. She was beautiful in skin.

She was about to unclasped her bra when I stopped her.

"Not here" I simply said as I carried us out of the water.

"Maui?" She said.

"Yes?"  She gave me a look that confused me.

"What?" I asked. She raised a brow at me.

"My dress is floating in the middle of the ocean." I laughed as I continued walking towards my house.

"You'll wear my shirts. I would love to see you waking up in only my shirt." I kissed her.

"And only my shirt." I said smirking and her cheeks immediately flushed as she bit her lip.

I placed her down and secretly made my way through the hallways.

I knew her mum would be gone by now . So are the maids considering their shifts are over for the day. But I was looking out for Gretta.

As cool she may be at times. This is not something I want her to beheld.

I ran up slowly up the stairs and listened to Christelle's giggling as she followed behind.

I reached my bedroom door and silently opened it. Christelle slipped in and abruptly stopped.

I followed her gaze but it wasn't easy knowing where she was looking because her eyes were darting all over the place.

"This is beautiful maui" she said as she walked slowly to the window. You could see the view of the ocean and it's meeting point with the sky. The moon was at its peak. And the stars danced around it.