Click.

I stood in front of the mirror looking for something to wear.

It's just a bar. Wear something casual.

I grabbed a t- shirt and put in on. It showed all my muscle lines. I felt satisfied. Now for the pants.

" are you trying to capture her heart or her aproval.?" Gretta said leaning against the door. I turned to her.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lied

"Do you expect me to believe that?!"

"Well.. believe what you want,I'm just getting ready to go out as always. " I said looking at her reflection in the mirror.

" oh cmon. I am not that old. I raised you and took care of you. I've leant all your caprice and tricks. I know when you're lying and nervous." She walked up to me and dusted my shirt, and traced the collar.

I sighed.

"That obvious huh." She giggled.

"Considering that you've been trying on clothes for an hour now. Yes. And the girls are starting to talk too."

"I feel like this house is turning into one of those devious maids episodes ." I rubbed my forehead listening to Gretta's joyful laugh.

"Let me help you find the perfect outfit my son." I Leaned into her giving her a hug.

"Thank you mum" it's been a long time since I called her that. And if I did it would've been on rare occasions such as this.

We spent another 30 minutes going through different clothes and when I finally found the right outfit,I made my way to my car and drove to my destination. Usually I would shift into animal form and run there. But I didn't want to be sweaty.

I mean I could have turned up sweaty and tell her that I came from the gym. But I didn't want to lie. Especially to her. I had no reason to.

I drove into the carpark, checking if I could see her. And I saw a small figure leaning against a black car oppositely to where I was meant to park. Instantly it stood up straight and fixed its eyes on my car. After a while I realised it was Christelle.

I got out of the car and walked up to her. She came my way and stood in front of me.

"Hey" she said breathing out. Her hands were in her back pockets.

"Hey" it was awkward I can tell you that. She rocked back and forth on her heels.

Right now I was wearing black jeans with a white v-nect shirt. And Christelle was wearing jeans as well with a blue blouse and a long chained necklace hanged from her neck.

She cleared her throat.

"Like what you see?!" I looked away from her after I realised that I was gawking conspicuously.

"Sorry." She gave out a strained laugh and I scratched the back of my neck.

"Well as a gentleman once said. Shall we begin?!" I smiled knowing that she was referring to me.

We walked together into the club and targeted the bar. She had a soft drink and I had a tonic to kick up the night. After the drinks, conversations flowed easily,which was filled with laughter,jokes and childhood stories.

" I remember when I was in pre school and this boy called Thompson had a crush on me. He was always in my space and so I was rude to him"

"Thompson?!, that's a weird name." I said smiling to her.

"It's not that bad. It Just sounds like one of those shaggy hair guys." I laughed and motioned for her to continue.

" Anyway..that didn't stop him from trying to get me. I came to school one day and he was leaning against the door. I didn't bother myself with him. But as I came closer he ran towards me and stopped in front of me. I became so confused because he just stood there. And so I pushed him and when I did so he grabbed me by the hand and kissed me. I got so scared that I pulled away and watched him fell. when he tried to get up by tugging my skirt I kicked him in the eye." She told the story half laughing out of embarrassment.