#Action

A spell on you song.
The song is played throughout the chapter.

I Walked into the meeting room of my  company and started fidgeting. I walked around the room and made sure everything was in order. I sat down and read a piece of document i had in front of me only to realise that I was rereading,not the same sentence but the first word of the paragraph over and over again for 10 minutes.

I sighed and pulled away from the table and stood in front of the window that looked upon the city.

Get it together Maui. They're gonna be here at any minute and you look dissarayed.

A small knock on the door interrupted my thoughts and my secretary walked in.

"Your guest has arrived sir. "

Guest? Is the father the only one coming? But I thought he wanted her to get experience.?!. Maybe she's in school and can't come. Or maybe she's busy.

I didn't know that I turned my back against the door until I heard a feminine voice call out to me. I turned only to be faced with those familiar dark eyes.

Her make up was an abstract of pure art. Her lips were full on red and her hair was tied up in a high ponytail and glistened in the sun's rays'.

"You seem shocked sir" I opened my mouth only to close it again and so nodded instead.

"Were you expecting someone else.?"

"I..uh.." I stuttered.

"Your father actually."  I finally managed while clearing my throat. She looked at me with a smirk and my eyes roamed her body.

She was wearing a black , knee-length , skin tight dress with extremely long pumped heels that made her legs look longer. A black watch was on her left wrist and for some reason, it made her look civilised, even though watches are irrelevant when it came to appearances. A small  golden necklace hanged around her neck.

She was the utmost definition of beautiful.

Her curves were perfect. Her body moved gracefully and her legs took small steps towards me. Her hips were dramatically swaying. As she got closer her perfume filled my nose and it was intoxicating. I straightened my posture and I inhaled sharply when her lips parted.

"My father had other business he needed to take care of and so he gladly sent me here. It was a last minute thing." Her smirk became evil,as if she knew what she was doing to me.

"Ah well, I hope he gets everything sorted and all goes well here"

" I hope so too Sir" her voice was smooth and enticing. And I felt my own heart beat echo, in my ears.

After a few minutes of awkward silence I spoke.

"Right then shall we begin?!" She led herself at the end of the table. I couldn't resist the temptation of staring at her arse.  She took her seat and I followed as well, sitting at the other end of the table. Our eyes were locked into each others.

"I believe that today is the day that your company seals the deal with my father's company. Is It not?" Her formality struck me. Her composure was full of strictness .

"I believe so. What do you have for me" I replied watching her closely as she crossed her legs and leaned into the table.
She handed me numerous documents and I skimmed through them. I signed some and proofread others. Afterwards we had a long serious conversation about the company and the terms and conditions. I told her about the rights she had of reclaiming the company and the responsibilities that came with it. She listened intently to my surprise and even made small notes. She deliberately took her time when she spoke and was not afraid to ask questions.