1

Instead of my usual Toni and Janet, I thought why not just give a Janet FanFic. So here we go guys. One train stops and the other one begins! Hope y'all enjoy!

Bethany

I quickly looked at my white sundress that was filled with his blood

I quickly looked at my white sundress that was filled with his blood.  Tears were rushing down my face.

I took the sundress off and threw it on the couch as I climbed the steps back to where he was.

"Shit! What did I do? What did I do?" I asked myself as I paced.

"Bethany, wh- what did you do?" He asked me as he held the wounds to his chest and stomach. "Baby- why would you do this?"

There was blood everywhere. Coming from his hand, stomach and chest.

I looked at him and I saw the man I once loved. I bit my lip. "Tommy, I'm so sorry."

He was bleeding out and we both knew it. "Call the police Bethany."

The tears stopped immediately as I began laughing. "What? Now Tommy, you know I can't do that."

"Beth-."

I cut him off with an ice cold tone. "Don't do that Tommy, do you think I actually stabbed you on accident? I hope not. You did this to yourself!"

I walked into the closet and threw on a jacket and some jogging shorts. I was still barefooted so I threw on some shoes.

"Baby I'm sorry Okay? I'm sorry. Don't let me die." He begged me.

I smirked at him. "Tommy, didn't it always piss you off when I begged and cried?"

He fell to no response and I turned around and began packing.

"Bethany please?"

I grabbed the gun from in the closet and shot by his foot as I heard him moving. "Stop moving Tommy!"

He stopped moving. "Fuck you!" He spat out. "What have I ever done to you?"

I walked over to him and stood over him. "Really? What have you ever done? Seriously? You're getting what's coming to you."

"Burn in hell bitch!"

"Well, I'll see you there Tommy." I smirked as I let out one single shot into his chest.

<> <> <> <> <>

I walked into the police station.

As all the policemen looked at me, a man came up to me. "Ma'am, do you need something?"

"It's my fiancé." I told him breathless.