25

Guysssss! I'm back. I couldn't make it till June. Lol, I don't know why I tried to take a break from the one thing that kept me sane in this world! Plus my friends are a huge help and a big support, so I'm here, and really at peace with life ya digg? 😛

Janet

We made our way through the hospital quickly

We made our way through the hospital quickly. When we got to the room, we opened the door and the doctor was talking to Nadia.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good." She answered softly. "I guess. Where's my moms and brother?"

Kendrick moved in front of us as he walked to the bed. "We're here Nadi."

Bethany smiled and grabbed my hand as we walked to the bed.

"Hey baby." Bethany spoke softly to Nadia.

Nadia smiled. "Mommy. How long have I been sleep?"

"4 days." Kendrick answered before we could.

"Did I miss some photo shoots? Oh my god, school!" Nadia's eyes widened. "I'm about to have a crapload of work to do."

"Nah." Kendrick shook his head. "You know big brother got you. I did most of it. All that I could get done."

"Aww." I got mushy. "That's goals. Bethany didn't do any of my homework."

"You're a grown woman who doesn't go to school anymore. Now if for some reason they need some models, then we can talk." She responded back playfully.

We all giggled at her and she began focusing on something elsewhere.

For the amount of time I've known Bethany, I knew when something was weighing on her. At first, I swore it was Nadia, but something heavy is on her heart.

Right now, I just can't put my finger on it.

The door opened and Ralph Angel appeared. "I heard my favorite niece is up."

"Hey Unc." Nadia greeted almost as if she hadn't been in a coma 1 hour prior. She looked up and saw the balloons. "Y'all got me balloons?"

We all looked at each other and shook our heads.

"Love you baby, but we surely did not." Bethany shut that down.

"Trey Bear brought those." I teased her as I stuck my tongue out.

Nadia smiled slightly as she shot me a look.

"What was this look just exchanged?" Beth asked me and Nadia.

I shrugged and acted clueless. "I don't know."

Kendrick mugged the balloons. "Momma B, you got your car keys?"

Bethany touched her pocket. "Yeah. Why?"

"Let me see em, please?" He asked as he stared at the balloons.