41 • Bonus Chapter

Y'all got this book to 12,000 reads and I am very grateful and blessed. Honestly, I didn't think this book was going to be one of my favorites but slowly it became that way because of you guys.

So, I thought, "What on earth can I do to really thank them?"

I remembered y'all wanted another chapter. So I am going to give you all another chapter, this is my thank you and it's going to be a long chapter because I am going to answer all questions left from the last chapter.

Also, every main character gets a POV in this chapter. So you get insight from everyone's point of view. Hope you all enjoy!

Oh, guys this chapter is longgggg, so excuse the errors if y'all can. Cause I was trying to hurry and get this published for y'all.

So let's get into this. ❤️

Bethany

Feeling something warm on me, I shifted slightly in my sleep

I squirmed and when I felt hands grip my thighs, my eyes shot open. My hands went straight to her hair as I pushed her further into me. "JJ— mm. Baby don't stop."

Janet bit down on my nub and I whimpered. I couldn't see her for she was underneath the covers, but it did nothing but make the feeling of her tongue intensify.

She took a hand off of my thigh as she began pumping two fingers into me. My hand gripped her scalp tighter.

The pleasure I was feeling was unbearable. "Daddy don— don't stop!"

I yelped when she hit my G-spot suddenly. I could feel myself tightening around her fingers and when she moaned into my core, it sent vibrations through my body. I couldn't take it anymore.

My hips bucked and my legs tightened around Janet's head as my climax hit hard and all I saw was stars for a moment. Janet rubbed me slowly as I came down.

Finally, she took her fingers out of me and it took her a second to come back up. I knew she was licking her fingers, she had made a habit of doing that. When I thought she was coming back up, I felt her tongue begin to lick on the inside of my thighs.

"Baby it's— it's sensitive."

I heard her chuckle in response and she licked me fully one time. Chills went straight down my body.

She didn't care— nor did she let up. Instead of her hair, I decided to grip the sheets this go round. My body was already sensitive and J was awakening my senses in a way of not only lust but pure love.

17 years being married to this woman and not once have I ever gotten tired. Quite honestly, I didn't plan on getting tired anytime soon.

"Ba- Baby! I'm finna—." My words morphed into those that no one could understand as J's finger hit my G-spot and I squirted.