30

Bethany

It was daylight and I drove around still on my very first mission

It was daylight and I drove around still on my very first mission. I had went home last night, to a empty house for once.

I had made some phone calls, and now this morning I woke up knowing exactly where to go.

My car took me back to Skid Row and to a man they called Termite. Now I don't know why they call this dude that, but if he's content with it, then I am too.

When I pulled up onto the street, I knew exactly who he was because I had a phone conversation with him.

To my surprise, it was only a little boy. Maybe 16 or 17.

He came to the window. "Hey, you Beth right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, you Termite?"

"That's me in the flesh. Look, I thought I could ride with you, but I can't. I'll tell you where to go though. You'll find who you're looking for there." He handed me a piece of paper and I looked at the address.

"Thanks, you're helping me a lot." I began putting the window up.

"You're welcome. Don't tell my mother you seen me!" He yelled as I drove off.

My eyes widened, that was Bianca's son? She had a son? Well apparently they weren't in much communication if he told me not to tell her.

I put the address in my GPS and found myself on a nice side of town. It was a couple minutes away from our house.

When I pulled up into the driveway, I got out and texted the groupchat.

To: Trini 💞, April 💋
Hm, who just found Bianca? Bethany did. 😛

April 💋
Wtf? That was to fast. What the hell?

Trini 💞
Nah sis, it couldn't have taken you this little amount of time 😂. Send me a damn pic.

To: Trini 💞, April 💋
Bet, pictures to follow.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked up to the front door. Ringing the door bell, I got anxious.

It would be quite the damn conversation on why I just popped up out of nowhere on her doorstep.

Someone came to the door dressed in a pink satin robe and some slippers and when she looked up I knew immediately that it was Bianca.