24

I DID NOT MEAN TO UPDATE TONIGHT 🙄 AND Y'ALL LUCKY I PROMISED YALL A DOUBLE UPDATE SCENARIO 💀! I love y'all but sheesh, I gotta do better on my end of things 😂.

I didn't edit this, so excuse the errors. 🤷🏾‍♀️😘

Bethany

I stared at the man as he smirked at me

I stared at the man as he smirked at me. "Ah, I knew you would finally come out to play. The real Bethany Taylor."

A chuckled fell from my lips as I studied him. He was bleeding, I'm guessing from how the guys brought him in.

"You fucked with the wrong people you know that huh?"

"Tommy's dead BT. All bets are off the table." He muttered out.

My head nodded slowly as I backhanded him. "My daughter nigga?! My fucking daughter?! That's how you avenge that bitch ass nigga you bowed to?"

He fell to no response for a second.

"Oh, so you can't hear me now? I'm talking to my fucking self now? You deaf nigga?" I got angry just thinking about it.

John finally looked up. "Look Bethany, I ain't think it through."

"Actually, fuck your thinking. Your big ass bowed down to a nigga who put a hit out on you two days before that drive by went down. You bowed down to a pussy ass nigga, and the sad thing is you're pussy too. He was just a even bigger one than you were!" I vented out.

"He would never!" John yelled out at me.

I laughed at him. "Negro, please. Who bent who over first? Cause I would swear y'all was fucking. You think Tommy gave a fuck about you? He wanted you dead the minute he heard you had threw a pass at me."

JonJon looked down and I picked his head up. "Bethany please. I'm sorry."

"You brought my fucking girlfriend in this shit. My daughter. Almost killed them. You think I give a fuck about your sorry? Did you honestly think you could poke the fucking bear?!" I yelled at him.

"Bethany! Look we ain't think the shit through!"

We?

"Who else is there?" I asked him. "JonJon, who else is there?!"

"It's the crew." He mumbled to me.

It was about 3 of them that rode with Tommy all in all.

"Call them off."

He looked up at me crazily. "Bethany I can't."

I took the gun out and cocked it as I pointed it at his head. "Nigga, do you feel like dying? I said call them off!"

JonJon shook his head. "Bethany, I can't."

That wasn't the answer I wanted to hear. "JonJon I swear to God— you know what fuck it."