14

Bethany

My legs were around Janet's shoulders as she rolled her tongue causing my body to shake slightly

My legs were around Janet's shoulders as she rolled her tongue causing my body to shake slightly. I knew we couldn't be that loud, but with the way she was eating me out... I didn't know how to be quiet. "Mmm... JJ— shit. Don't stop."

Her eyes met with mines as she pulled my left hand down and interlocked our fingers. I was jerking against her slightly because she'd long and brought me to my destination earlier but insisted on bringing me there again. She moaned into me and I felt a wave of pleasure when she did causing me to grip her hair. My back arched a bit higher as my breathing picked up.

How was she not tired? This was our fifth round and the first three were definitely on her.

She'd never broken the eye contact we held and when she slid her fingers into me unexpectedly, it was me who broke it as my eyes rolled back slightly. Her speed picked up and I realized this woman was everything I needed and then some. Her free hand detached from mines and she began pulling me back down to her because I was running at this point.

With my moans gaining in volume, JJ curved her fingers inside of me and I felt myself peak suddenly. My toes curled as my head fell back. No sound came out as I began shaking against Janet's tongue. She slowed her pace as I came down from my high and I felt her fingers leave me causing a whimper to fall from my lips.

I opened my eyes and was met with the sight of her sucking my juices off of her fingers. She bit her lip once we made eye contact and smiled softly as if she hadn't just snatched my soul out of my body for a moment there. Her head dipped down and we kissed nastily before she pulled away with my bottom lip in hers, letting it go with a slight pop.

My body was then covered by a comforter and I was pulled into her embrace as she cuddled me. Her arm wrapped around my waist and I laid my hand on top of hers as she kissed my neck repeatedly.

Jesus, I wanted this to be my forever.

<><><><><>

"Janet Jackson and Bethany Taylor!" I jumped to the sound of my name being yelled loudly.

I shifted against Janet who groaned before muttering. "It isn't anyone but Gil that's yelling in this house."

The door to the room swung open and we looked to see that Gil had Kendrick by the collar of his shirt. "Harpo, who this boy?"

Kendrick mugged him. "Nigga let me go!"

"Language!" Janet exclaimed.

"Bethany! Tell this bald headed orangutan to let me go, please!" Kendrick told me.