scenario one

Scenario number one

Special Characters : Tina, Aiden, AJ.

Tina Hartley takes pictures of the wonderful and breathtaking view filled with beautiful flowers, together with her camera. Being as punctual as ever, Tina spends her time in the garden of Harcott High early in the morning before her classes start. Due to her dedication to witness the beauty of nature, she doesn't notice two familiar figures standing not so far from where she is.

As she brushes her brown curls and focuses more on her shots, she looks even more beautiful from the eyes of one of the two boys. AJ Howard and Aiden Hunter have secretly followed her, AJ currently holding a bouquet of roses while Aiden wearing a pout, a little irritated. The two boys stand behind the number of trees in Harcott High's flourished garden.

"Do we really have to do this?" Aiden grunts in a low voice, uninterested. AJ ignores his complaint as usual, only tightening his grip on the bouquet. Aiden shifts his gaze at his friend's direction before wearing a pout, waiting for a response.

AJ has always admired Tina ever since she punched him in fourth grade. Aiden, on the other hand, doesn't seem to see anything in Tina that's worthy of his attention.

"It's simple, Aiden." AJ finally speaks up with a confident voice. "Just give her these roses and tell her it's from a special someone, don't make it obvious that it's from me."

If it's simple, then why don't you do it? Aiden smirks sheepishly. He has never been a fan of romance. "Why should I do that for you exactly?" He questions softly, voice soothing.

"We're best friends," AJ directly answers with a thin smile. Aiden tries his best not to roll his eyes. AJ only confronts Aiden whenever he needs something, definitely not what best friends do.

However, it's always been that way for both Aiden and AJ. Considering Aiden doesn't really like socializing with a lot of people, he always figured AJ is better company despite his crazy obsession on Tina since he doesn't really have a lot of friends as well.

Aiden tries to look for a way to escape and to not be a part of AJ's plan, when Tina notices them and waves.

Brilliant, Aiden sighs.

She approaches the two boys, going near them as AJ briskly passes the bouquet of roses to Aiden, who looks like he's about to faint.

"Hi Aiden, Hi AJ. Want to check out the new photo I just took?" Tina asks airy eagerness.

Aiden, scratching his brown hair with bemusement, starts to shake his head when AJ nudges him, forcing him to nod.

Tina doesn't really seem to care. She shows them the photo she took voluntarily.

"Isn't it nice?" She asks them with a big smile, proud. "I bet there are prettier flowers and plants in the black forest. It's too bad it's, well, forbidden."

Aiden blinks at her, the black forest sending a dozen of memories in his mind. He snaps his attention back to reality, focusing on the picture Tina took.

The photo Tina shows them doesn't even look a tad bit different than those pictures of flowers found online. It's nothing special. "Actually—" Aiden begins, this time, AJ nudges him.

"It's awfully beautiful." AJ finishes Aiden's sentence with a sly grin.

Tina notices the bouquet of roses and her eyes light up. "Oh? Who are those for?" She asks in a sneaky tone, clearly teasing.

"It's for you, unfortunately." Aiden grumbles, giving the roses to Tina with agitation. "It's from a special someone, by the way. Just wanted you to know that it's not for me."

Tina retrieves the bouquet of roses, but she senses that something doesn't seem right. Something is wrong. She looks at the two boys again, her dark eyes squinting this time, only making AJ excited and Aiden uncomfortable.

An awkward silence enters the scene as Aiden quickly pulls AJ away, leaving Tina behind to wonder.