scenario thirty-six

ps: highest rank of this story so far is #60. Sml readerzzz HEART HEART.

Scenario number thirty-six

Special characters: Gemma, May, John, Darren.

"Care to explain what happened?" John asks them anxiously.

"I'll explain." Darren volunteers.

May shakes her head. "'N-no, I'm  the main reason why all of us are like this, Wren."

"You explain after my explanation okay?" Darren calmly says.

Gemma still looks too scared to say something, still shivering from fright, so Darren volunteers to explain first.

"I was with Gemma during the whole situation." Darren shares.

~DARREN'S POV~

*an hour ago *

"HAHAHAHAHA,  that man was insane! Did you see what he was wearing—" I paused,  frowning. I was expecting to see John, but it turned out hedidn't follow me.

Don't tell me....

*sighs* "He seriously can handle that man?"

"Darren!" Gemma yelled, "do you know where your girl is?"

I ran to Gemma, "May's missing?" I definitely knew she was referring to May... *winks*

Gemma frowned. "She's only been gone for five minutes and you call that missing?"

"Where is she?"

"She said she'd go to the bathroom, but... I don't think she's coming back. It's been five minutes, Wren."

"Maybe she was still fixing her makeup or something." I murmured, "or you know, that thing you girls wear on your faces."

Gemma rolled her eyes. "Unbelievable. Anyways," Gemma continued, "May didn't respond to any of my texts. I have a feeling something's wrong."

"Let's go to the girls' washroom then." I suggested.

As soon as Gemma and I led ourselves to the girls' washroom, we saw an unknown stranger carrying May, who looked so unconscious.

"What the fuck—" before I could finish my statement, Gemma shushed me.

"We need to stay low, Wren! Just shut up for a moment..."

I groaned. "But May's—"

"He's just carrying her, don't jump into conclusions." Gemma assures me, "let's follow him--"

"NO." A familiar voice cuts Gemma's sentence, hitting Gemma and I together.

-
-
-
-

<end of pov>

"And when I woke up, I noticed that my nose was bleeding..." Darren says, "it was such a terrible experience, then I saw you... for a moment, I thought you were the one who kidnapped us—"

"And why the hell would I do that?" John folds his arms, giving Darren a dumb look.

Darren looks down. "But I knew you wouldn't do that, plus you looked so terrified.. so I knew that you were looking for us."

"I'm ready to share my experience." May coughs.

Darren sighs, "are you sure?"

"I'm sure, okay!?" May snaps, "I just.. want to get this out of my mind... and I feel like I need to share it with somebody."

~MAY'S POV~

*an hour and seven minutes ago*

"The trailer was so good, right? I can't wait till we watch it together with John and Darren!" Gemma exclaimed, excitedly.

I wasn't really paying attention to her since I noticed a man, who dressed up weirdly, enter the girls' washroom.

Why would he enter the girls' washroom?

"Excuse me for a moment, I have to go to the washroom." I told Gemma, trying to sound like everything was okay.

As soon as I went to the washroom, the door suddenly closed. What the hell was happening?

The man appeared out of one of the cubicles together with someone dressed in black. The guy dressed in black glares at me, I couldn't see anything except his cold, brown eyes...

"You will tell me where Aiden Hunter and Harry Morris are." He ordered, still staring at my eyes.

I thought he was going to do some sort of spell....

<John: the hell, seriously?>

<Darren: Ssh! Let her continue>

"N-no... I won't! Who are you two!? Why do you know them? Did they do something? What are you two doing here!?" I interrogated them nervously.

The other man (the man who dressed weirdly) nudged his companion's shoulder, "it's not useful she no gonna say to us what where place Aiden and Harry is."

The man in black rolled his eyes. "Looks like we have to do this the hard way."

Then, he hit me. I don't know what he used, but I remember him knocking me out.

The man dressed weirdly vanished after that... I don't know why and how.. but he just vanished.

-
-
-
-
-

<end of pov>