scenario forty-two

[Edited]
Scenario number forty-two

Special characters: Jenny, Wade, Gemma, John, May, Darren, Eleanor, Tina, Aiden, Chloe, Marco, Brownie, Boss.

tsssss....

"You're kind, nice, handsome and the perfect boy a girl could could ask for..." <May [tone of voice: flirty]>

"You really think I'm perfect, huh?" <Marco [tone of voice: uncomfortable]>

"U-um, yeah.. and I'm very lucky to have you." <May [tone of voice: seductive and flirty]

"I'm very lucky to have you too, May." <Marco [tone of voice: uncomfortable]>

Awkward silence.

"I never said that!" May frowns.

Darren turns to her. "So that wasn't your voice then?"

"I did say that but I didn't sound like that! I didn't sound so flirty!" May snaps.

*** flashback ***

(A/N: CHAPTER 32)

"Chloe had a miscarriage." Marco shares, sadly. "She's really depressed about it."

May's jaw drops, "Chloe... she got pregnant!?"

Marco shushes her, "please don't say it out loud...."

"Marco, it'll be alright." May comforts him. "She'll get over it soon, I'm sure."

Marco shrugs his shoulders, "I just wish someone can comfort me right now with loving words."

"It's okay, Marco. You're kind, nice, handsome and the perfect boy a girl could ask for, Chloe will never leave you."

"You really think I'm perfect, huh?" Marco giggles.

May can't help but blush, "u-um yeah... and I'm very lucky to have you as my friend."

"I'm very lucky to have you too, May." Marco winks at her, "I need to go now, bye."

***

May's jaw drops. "Wait! You tricked me! You said Chloe had a miscarriage—"

"Miscarriage? Now why would I say that?" Marco shakes his head in disapproval, "I didn't even get Chloe pregnant."

Chloe nods, then she turns to Gemma. "By the way, John's lips are amazing."

Gemma turns to John with a raised eyebrow. John shrugs. He also has no idea what Chloe's talking about. Eleanor scratches her skull, "Chloe, why are you doing this?"

"Be quiet, cheater." Chloe shushes Eleanor.

"You have no right to call Eleanor that!" Tina roars. Jenny can't help but sob, she could not believe that this is all happening on her birthday. Aiden tries comforting her while Wade just keeps his distance, not wanting Jenny to get mad at him even more.

Chloe laughs. "You're right. El's not the only who cheated, we also have John."

John frowns. "The fuck, Chloe?"

"I know my best friend very well. "He does not flirt with other girls when he's in love with one person, unlike others." Darren definitely made it obvious that he's referring to May.

"*facepalms* for the last fucking time, that recording was probably edited! Maybe even—"

"Just please don't say anything, May." Darren calmly utters, looking away.

May stares at Darren with disbelief. "Just give him some space, May." Jenny advises her.

Marco frowns. "I was quite disappointed when you kissed my girl, John, and I have a picture to prove it."

The whole group gasps when they see a picture of John and Chloe kissing.

*** flashback ***

(A/N: chapter 32)

Chloe nudges John's shoulder as soon as Gemma left. "Are you both official?"

John frowns, "why is that any of your business, Chloe?"

"What the hell! I've been gone for a week and people are starting to act like I did something wrong!" Chloe cries, "what's your problem!?"

John suddenly felt bad, "I-I'm sorry, Chloe..."

"Don't be." Chloe rolls her eyes, "I'm sure you're just putting on an act."

"I'm not, I totally mean what I said." John murmurs, "it's just that you've treated us like trash for the past few years, but I think you've completely changed."

Chloe's eyes lit up, "changed?"

"Yes. You're acting so innocent and sweet now, you should be like this more often." John remarks, "it suits you."

"How so?"

"It suits you perfectly." John assures her.

Chloe leans towards John and kissed him. John suddenly pulls away, shocked and furious. "What the f*ck was that, Chloe!"

"What? Your words definitely sounded like you wanted a kiss." Chloe winks at him. "Also I think you deserve it."

"F*ck! You're engaged!" John glares at him, disgusted. "What would Marco say once he finds out!?"

Chloe smirks, "he won't. Plus, don't worry about Gemma... you and her aren't even official, anyways."

"But I love her!!" John shouts at Chloe, "I was wrong about you, you didn't change at all!"

"I don't care about your opinion." Chloe giggles. "And if you're telling Marco, I'm telling Gemma."

***

"Gemma--"

Before John could finish his sentence, Gemma slaps him. "You... you played with my feelings all along!"

"Come on, Gem, it's just a big misunderstanding..." John begins.

"No, it's not! If it was, why didn't you tell me??"

"Because I knew you wouldn't understand!" John replies without a second thought.

Gemma screams. "JOHN BLAAAAAAKE!!!"

"Stop screaming, Gem. It's time for the big announcement about Aiden and Harry's crime." Marco grins.

Boss and Brownie enters the room. "They went home already." Boss informs them, "is it time?"

"It's time to reveal all of Aiden and Harry's doings." Marco snickers.

Tina angrily stands up, "Aiden and Harry used to sell drugs!"

"WHAT!?" Eleanor shouts, surprised and shocked.

Everyone gasps. Tina turns to Marco and Boss, innocently. "But that's all in the past now... they already stopped."

"You sure bout sentence that you said?" Brownie cackles.

"He didn't tell you everything." Boss murmurs.

Tina turns to Aiden. "H-He said that that's all he and Harry did."

"Harry Morris and Aiden Hunter murdered Zeydon Zigor's mom." Boss says to Tina, "isn't that sad? They killed your half-brother's mother."