scenario thirty-nine

a/n: I'm sorry for not really updating, school is a week away and I'm not ready for it, lol. I've also been busy with season two of angles of Love lately... which will be published months after I finish Angles of Love. I'm sorry if you have to wait that long... but I promise you that it will all be worth it *smiles* highest rank so far is #49... I thank u guys so much *hugs*

Scenario number thirty-nine

Special characters: Aiden, Tina, Lewis, Eleanor, Wade, Jenny, John, Gemma, Darren, May, AJ, Matthew, Alvin...... (and some more...)

"My most embarrassing moment?" Wade turns pale, "umm... it was when I tried to kiss someone without acknowledging them..."

Everyone turns to Jenny, who's blushing red . "That's so sweet, you tried to kiss Jen without permission?" Alvin giggles.

"Are you guys seriously assuming that he's referring to me?" Jenny laughs to hide the truth.

Eleanor frowns. "Stop it, Jen. We know you and Wade so well already. Of course he'd kiss you, who else would Wade kiss? Tina?"

"Ewww." Tina comments disgustingly. "I already have someone else in mind, for your information."

"Tina, truth or dare?" Wade starts — another topic to avoid thinking of him and Tina kissing.

Tina grins, "truth."

"What was your first kiss like?" Wade promptly asks her, interested. The entire group oohs and aahs at the same time. "You can't avoid this question, Tina. You have to answer it. What was it like?"

Tina gulps, especially since her first kiss was given by someone among the circle. She glances at Aiden, who quickly looks away.

"It was..... unexpected." Tina answers, nervously. "I wasn't awake when the boy kissed me.... I mean, I was but—"

"It was CPR!" Aiden blurts out, blushing with embarrassment after he realizes his mistake. All eyes are now on him....

"OH MY GOD! You were there when Tina had her first kiss!" Jenny exclaims, surprised.

Gemma rolls her eyes. "You're wrong, birthday girl, I think Aiden and Tina shared a kiss before... am I right?"

"This is getting too cheesy for me." Matthew mumbles, "I'm going to go out and raid the kitchen. Anyone wants to go with me?"

"I'd be honored, the romance in this room is horrible." Alvin snickers.

Darren frowns, "bitter much?"

"I'm not into love, Wren. You know how I am." Alvin says, "Matthew, AJ and I will be back in a few minutes."

AJ sighs. "You think I'm going to join you guys?"

"You have no partner." Matthew states, "Lewis has El. Aiden has Tina. John has Gemma. Darren has May and Wade has Jenny, just give them privacy."

"Seriously, Matt?" Aiden growls. Tina tries her best to hide a smile.

AJ chuckles, "fine. I'm going to go now, happy makeout guys."

"Is that your way of greeting me a happy birthday?" Jenny giggles, AJ just winks at her as his 'response', which made Wade a little uncomfortable.

"So... where were we?" Lewis interrupts the silence.

Gemma coughs, "before we can proceed... I just want to say sorry, Aiden... for slapping you two days ago." Everyone turns to Gemma, listening to her apology. "I'm terribly sorry for doing that... I know you have your reasons... and if it's personal, it's fine with me. I was just so scared—"

"No need to apologize, Gem." Aiden shoots her a polite smile, "we're still friends, right?"

"Right." Gemma clasps her hands, relieved.

"You're wrong about that." A voice creaks, the lights start flickering and someone knocks on the door.

Petrified, John yells, briskly opening the door. "MATT! AJ! ALVIN! ARE YOU GUYS THERE!? THIS ISN'T FUNNY! STOP PLAYING WITH THE LIGHTS!"

Jenny gulps. "That voice didn't sound like any of theirs."

John tries to remain calm as he shuts the door, speechless and clueless. "No one's outside."

"It's probably just those idiots." May rolls her eyes and turns to Darren, "but... John didn't see anyone outside..."

KNOCK KNOCK

"UGHH!" John irritatedly opens the door and—

"Hi there," Marco, Chloe and two unknown men enter the room.

"M-Marco? Ch-Chloe?" Eleanor stammers, "what— why are you here? Who are they?"

May screams with realization, pointing at the two unknown men. "Both of you were the ones who kidnapped me two days ago!"

"Call me Boss." One of the men utters.

"And me, I'm assistant of boss. Brownie my name." His companion says with a cheerful smile.

"I know you..." Darren laughs, "the one who wears sunglasses—"

"Wren." John warns him not to turn the moment into something funny.

"Sorry. Can't help it."

Wade coughs, "is this some kind of a sick joke, Marco? Why are you here? I thought you and Chloe—"

"It's time for the truth." Chloe claps, "thanks to Boss and Brownie, we finally discovered some of your darkest and dirtiest secrets." The lights stop flickering when Chloe uttered the word secrets.

Soon enough, the small television at the corner of the room suddenly turns on. The gang could see a lot of wires attached to it....

"Aiden, long time, eh?" Boss wickedly laughs, "tell Harry to stop hiding, I'm done with you two."

"Harry?" Eleanor gasps.

Aiden turns pale, "wh-what do you mean?"

"Both of you broke the deal." Boss explains, "so now, every one of your friends will know about you and Harry's horrible doings."

"All of your horrible doings will be exposed tonight." Marco shares, "and since AJ, Matthew and Alvin aren't here, they'll know about it soon enough."

"What are you talking about?" Lewis raises an eyebrow.

"My fiancée came up with this idea." Chloe winks at Marco, "and I think, it's amazing."