scenario seventeen

Current rack: #377 in humor sml guys

Scenario number seventeen

Special Characters: Tina, Aiden, Eleanor, Harry, Mr. Morris, Beth.

Tina rereads the text AJ sent her yesterday night.

AJ Howard: Yeah. Aiden has a girlfriend, lol. I'm surprised that you don't know. They're going on a date tomorrow around six in the evening at the mall, that's why he's a snob when it comes to you and to the other girls in school.

"I'm going to ruin his precious date for revenge." Tina giggles to herself. She puts on a red wig (which she found in the janitor's closet), not wanting her brown curls to be visible. Tina puts on makeup and pulls out a dress.

She takes herself to the mall and the moment she steps inside, she sees Aiden and a redhead talking to each other.

Tina'a heart skips a beat when she notices Aiden's smile. It's her first time seeing him smile like that.

"This girl must be very special." Tina mumbles to herself, a little envious. She drags herself nearer so that she can hear their conversation better. The redhead is beyond gorgeous, chubby rosy cheeks and cute dark eyes. Everyone who would lay his or her eyes on her would immediately say that she's beautiful.

"Let's go to the horror house, it's just nearby." Aiden suggests with a grin, voice clearer and louder with a hint of excitement.

The girl shakes her head. "No way."

"Aw, are you scared, Pia?" Aiden teases .

Pia... that must be her name. Hmph.

"Fine then, let's go!" Pia grumbles, grabbing Aiden with her stubbornly as Tina rolls her eyes bitterly.

" Geez, why is he even dating that girl?" Tina mutters to herself, following them silently.

***

Eleanor decided to pay Harry a little visit. They live in the same neighborhood and his house happens to be the most luxurious one, which means it's easy to spot. It's six in the evening and Eleanor nervously looks at Harry's majestic house, thinking of different greetings.

"E-excuse me?" a middle aged lady catches Eleanor's attention. The beautiful lady has familiar green eyes, her hair platinum blonde, pulled into a tight bun. The woman looks like she's in her early or 30s. Her expensive outfits and accessories reflect her wealth.

Eleanor blinks. "You're so pretty..." Eleanor blurts out all of a sudden, dazzled. The lady laughs at her instead of getting awkward. Eleanor flushes red, embarrassed.

"Thank you, dear... what's your name?" The lady asks Eleanor firmly and patiently. "I'm Beth."

"Eleanor...."

"That's a nice name, do you live in this neighborhood?" Beth inquires Eleanor with a kind smile.

Eleanor starts to have second thoughts about the lady, but somehow ends up nodding as to answer her question. Beth clasps her hands, "I see. I just have one question," she gestures to the big house, "this is where Henry Morris lives, right?"

"MORRIS?" Eleanor's eyes enlarge with a gulp, "with a son named Harry?"

Beth's eyes widen with happiness. "Yes. Thank you so much, dear." Beth gratefully smiles at Eleanor, "I'm sorry for bothering you."

"It doesn't really matter, Beth. I was also going to go see the son of Henry Morris." Eleanor returns gently.

"Oh? Why don't you come with me? I know the family pretty well." Beth assures her with a smile.

Eleanor shakes her head, suddenly having doubts. "I'm not sure if I want to anymore.."

"And why is that, Eleanor?"

"B-because... I think I should go." Eleanor begins to walk away just in time when the door of Harry's house slams open and a man dressed in a business attire gets out of the house.

"Elizabeth!? Is that you!?" The man exclaims, shocked. Eleanor promptly hides herself behind the nearby bushes to eavesdrop on their conversation, her jaw dropping when she sees Harry trailing behind his dad. He's dressed in a bathrobe, making him look sexier.

Eleanor shifts her gaze to Beth, and then Harry.

"MOM?" Harry gasps.

Eleanor's nostrils flare, quickly leaping out of the bush and turning to Harry. "Beth is your mother!?"

Harry whirls. "What the fuck are you doing here!?" He growls at Eleanor, surprised to see her.

"Harry! That's no way to treat such an innocent and kind girl!" Beth scolds her son, "you better apologize to her right now!"

"And how would you know, mom? Dad was the one who raised me ever since you left us!" Harry retorts loudly, his expression reflecting his pain at the reminder.

Awkward silence ~

"Okayyy. I'm just going to go..."  Eleanor tiptoes away, uncomfortable.