Epilogue

~~~~~~insert song: night changes by one direction ~~~~~~

(a/n: play that song while reading this chapter)

ANGLES OF LOVE

SEASON ONE FINALE

6 years later...

"I swear, he's a lot more handsome in personal!" May squeals, excitedly. "Michael is such a sweet guy, I doubt he'd turn into a kidnapper."

Eleanor giggles. "I also met someone awhile ago, he immediately asked for my number.... he was so cute.."

"Really? What's his name?" Tina asks Eleanor.

"Owen Richards." Eleanor answers, "I have his number.. omg, should I call him?"

"You definitely should." Gemma winks at her, "you and May are so damn lucky to find a guy so easily..."

Eleanor frowns. "Don't let the past prevent you from happiness, Gemma."

Gemma doesn't respond.

"I get it, you have serious trust issues now." Alexa mumbles, her blue eyes on Gemma, "so do I. I'm pretty devastated that a lot of people lied to me... especially my kid's father."

"You were about to marry George though." Tina reminds her.

Alexa rolls her eyes. "I have no time for dating. No one would want me. They'd think I'm a depressed teenager who accidentally got pregnant..."

"People judge too easily." Tina snorts.

"Hey bitches, I'm back." Jenny joins the conversation cheerfully.

Everyone stares at her. "So how was your date with Tio?"

"He asked me to be his girlfriend." Jenny beams.

"What did you say??"

"I said yes, of course." Jenny clasps her hands.

Everyone screams. "CHEERS TO MOVING ON!" Eleanor lifts up her cup of water.

"Cheers?" May grins.

"I'm so damn happy that all of us sticked together." Gemma cries, "I'm also happy that all of us are in Riveration University."

Everyone nods. "Cheers to getting into Riveration University!" Jenny says with pride.

***

"Lauren keeps on talking to me like nothing's wrong. I swear, I don't want to fall for this girl." Darren groans.

John chuckles. "Give it a try, mate."

"Easy for you to say. You scored a date with Emily Grian." Wade rolls his eyes.

"Says the one who gets to be chased by girls almost everyday." John returns.

"I know, right? Perks of being incredibly handsome." Wade crosses his arms over his chest, beaming.

"What the hell, Wade?" George gives him a disgusted look.

Wade turns to him, "don't look so stressful, baby daddy."

"Don't call me that." George grunts.

Darren sighs. "It's been awhile since we saw Harry and Aiden."

"Right." John says, "I wish they were here... so that we'd be complete."

"Don't sound so glum." George mutters.

Wade nudges George's shoulder. "Okay, baby daddy."

George rolls his eyes. "Will you ever shut up?"

"No." Wade answers him.

"Take it easy on him, Wade, he just got out of the hospital." John snickers.

"You guys are unbelievably unbelievable." George says, annoyed. "Where and when did things go wrong?"

"Since Jenny's birthday." Wade answers him straightly.

Silence enters the room. Wade clears his throat, "But I don't see what's wrong. Harry's a billionaire in Trestil. Aiden's going to be taking over his family's business. George got a scholarship. John has a girlfriend. Darren's father got him a car while I have girls chase me almost everyday of my life. What's so wrong about that?"

But everyone knew that something was definitely wrong.

***

"Fuck, work starts in an hour." Harry groans, exhausted.

Anastasia, the beautiful girl next to him, sighs. "Why can't we ever skip?"

"We can be late." Harry winks at her knowingly.

Harry Morris is known for having an affair one of his employees, Anastasia. Anastasia is a very beautiful girl with black hair and dark brown eyes. She has clear skin and an angelic voice.

The perfect girl for Harry Morris.

But aren't they too similar?

***

"I don't want that!" Aiden frowns, tired. "Why are the details like that? It should be professional! Try it again!"

"Aiden, don't be too harsh on your employees." Mr. Hunter warns him.

"I don't care, they still need me so that their family will have something to eat."

"That's cruel." Mrs. Hunter informs him, "be kind before you lose all your employees."

Aiden rolls his eyes. "Someone like me can never be kind even if I want to, Mom."

His mother and father turn to each other, confused.

"I did something wrong and I can't change that." Aiden utters, softening a little. "Everything changed, and there's nothing I can do about it."