scenario twenty-five

[Edited ]
Scenario number twenty-five

Special characters: ALL except Harry, John, George, Chloe and Marco.

Friday. Lunchtime.

"Why isn't John around?" Lewis asks Darren anxiously.

Darren sighs. "He's still in the hospital, resting."

"Bummer." Alvin murmurs, "I heard about what happened yesterday... Gemma looks... okay. How come?"

"John kind of saved her." Darren answers dimly.

Aiden looks at Darren, surprised. "Really?"

"Damm, he really did that huh." Wade clicks his tongue, "that's so nice of him."

"What about you and Jenny? Are you guys still ignoring each other?" Matthew questions Wade
curiously.

The smile on Wade's face suddenly fades. "It's... still awkward. What about you and Gemma?"

"Nah, she deserves someone like John." Matthew turns to Alvin, "no offense, Alvie."

Alvin makes a face. "Not offended. Gemma and I were just pretending anyways. Besides, I'm in love with someone else."

"Ooh, who?"

"Someone you don't know." Alvin grunts.

"So Aiden, are you going to tell AJ?" Lewis teases.

"About what?"

"That you kissed Tina...."

Aiden turns to him. "How did you know about that?"

"We have our ways," Wade supplies. "Also, don't forget, you're our guy, Aiden. Even though you kind of ditched us for AJ..."

Matthew shoves Wade warily. Aiden pretends not to notice. "I swear that girl is the death of me." Aiden complains, "and it wasn't a kiss! I was giving her CPR. I think she was even awake already. I didn't even get to put my hands on her chest yet—"

Lewis rolls his eyes, "Yeah right. I'm sure that was the most exciting part."

Aiden flushes. "What?"

"Don't get me wrong, I know about that." AJ joins the conversation, "but it doesn't matter now."

Aiden blinks. "It doesn't?"

"Yeah, I have my eyes set on another person." AJ whines, "plus, Tina is head over heels for her half-brother."

"Zeydon Zigor." Darren remarks. "It's the guy who's constantly driving her."

"Half-brother!? T-Tina claimed once that he was her boyfriend." Aiden exclaims, suspiciously.

Alvin snorts. "Ha! Girls and their lame excuses." Then he turns to Aiden, "by the way, is it true that Morris dropped out?"

Lewis clasps both of his hands like it's good news while Aiden gapes. "Harry.. dropped out?"

"I heard about that," Lewis comments, "but I thought it was too good to be true. Did he tell any of you?"

"Nope." Wade, Matthew and Alvin shake their heads in unison.

All eyes fall on Aiden. "I didn't know," he mumbles silently, "besides, why would he tell me? We're not that close anymore."

***

"I don't get why Harry had to drop out of school, it's kind of weird!" Eleanor points out, "school's almost ending and he had to do that. Plus, it's our senior year."

Jenny gives her a weird look, wondering why Eleanor would make such a big deal about Morris. "I thought you're still dating Lewis?"

"I am, don't get the wrong idea, Jen." Eleanor corrects, then she turns to Tina. "How's your half-brother, Tina?"

Tina beams. "Zeydon? He's alright."

"He's so hot." Gemma blurts out, "I saw him taking you home once... god, those eyes were magnificent."

May nudges Gemma's shoulder, "John would die if he heard you say that."

"We aren't official yet, unlike you and Darren." Gemma winks.

Tina's eyes widen, "Whaaaaattt? What did I miss?"

"We aren't a couple yet." May starts to blush, "by the way, why isn't Alexa here?"

"She's right there!" Jenny screams all of a sudden, causing everyone in the cafeteria to look at her, then turn to where her eyes are looking.

Alexa enters the cafeteria with a little boy who has her chinky crystal blue eyes, his hair as dark as George's as the child shyly beams at the crowd. The girls look at each other and rush outside immediately, knowing that they're thinking the same thing.

The male seniors, bewildered, follow the girls, also sensing the resemblance the little boy had with George and Alexa.

"It's about time I tell the truth to my dear classmates." Alexa clears her throat when all the seniors have gathered.

Jenny and Wade exchange a quick look, but they look away knowingly. Aiden takes a deep breath, eyes still fixed on Alexa while Tina stares at him. He's uncomfortable. I wonder why.

Alexa smiles with confidence. "This is my son, Evan Jacob H. Wells. He's two years old."

A/n: the next chapter will be flashbacks of Alexa and George.