scenario forty-four

Scenario number forty-four

Special characters: Boss, Tina, Jenny, Wade, Eleanor, John.

"A few years ago.. Derek Howells and his wife, Alliana, backed out of a deal. They thought I was going to sell them a damn cure for depression since their daughter, Alexa Howells, was going through it because of her boyfriend, George Wells. They explained to me that Alexa was planning to break up with George since she was going to move away, and was so depressed about it because she really loved George.

"I got furious for them thinking I make fucking cures, and also for them backing out of the deal, so when I heard that George and Alexa were going on a date, I drugged them in the woods behind Harcott High... if we did it there, no one will know. After drugging them, we took them to the bar and left them there.

"Unfortunately, we realized that we didn't exactly drug George; we just made him sleep for awhile and get a little dizzy, but we're still glad that he couldn't remember anything that happened. When we heard that Alexa got pregnant, we celebrated with joy, knowing that they were going to have their hands full with a baby on board.  Soon, I learned that George reported to the principal that there were a group of men who tried to drug him and Alexa. Damn! I couldn't believe that boy remembered....

"I just found out a few months ago that he was the one who told the principal about the incident. George also told his and Alexa's family about the incident, so i got angrier... but I was a little thankful since Alexa and George's family decided not to inform Alexa about it since she might freak out.

"When I heard that George was going to Marlion, I decided to strike. The reason why that pink is in a coma is because of me." Boss snickers.

Everyone gasps. "You're unbelievable! You created a lot of crimes!" Wade exclaims.

"Like kidnapping, reminds me of a certain someone I know." Jenny smiles bitterly. Wade rolls his eyes.

"Since the principal found out about the incident," Boss continues, "it was on the news that there has been two people that got drugged in the woods behind Harcott high, so everyone in the world knew... especially Ronald and Krista, AKA Mr. and Mrs. Sminters, Gemma's parents. Ronald and Krista got anxious, they definitely realized their mistake about killing Brownie's brother... and for thinking that he was the leader of the gang. So they sent their daughter, Gemma, to investigate about it two years ago." Boss finishes, then he laughs, "you think I didn't know about this, Miss Sminters? I noticed that you would often go to the woods when there's no class, which is kind of suspicious, don't you think?"

Everyone turns silent.

John coughs. "You still didn't answer our question... why did you kidnap May, Darren and Ge—"

"For two reasons, actually." Boss says, "first, because you guys wouldn't tell us where Aiden and Harry were and second, to give Gemma a warning that we were back. Ppffft, right after that incident, we never saw Gemma go back to the woods."

"How come you guys were never arrested!?" Eleanor questions.

Boss laughs. "Because we're the best, and we never get caught. We move from time to time, since we spilled out our damn secrets here, we might as well move to another place."

"Marco and Chloe... why do they know you?" May gulps.

"I'm a part of the gang." Marco answers, "but Chloe isn't."

Tina folds her arms, "what happens when Alexa finds out about the incident?"

"Then let it be." Boss clasps his hands, "I believe we're done here, let's go."