scenario thirty-two

Scenario number thirty-two

Special characters: Wade, Chloe, Gemma, John, May, Marco.

"Will you do it?" Chloe asks Wade.

"Yeah, as long as she and I will be on good terms." Wade grins. "If I give Alexa the dandelions, she might not like it... and we might be on bad terms, considering she's pretty choosy when it comes to those... so I'll give her roses instead."

Chloe claps. "Smart boy."

"I'd do anything to avoid conflicts in friendships," Wade says. "Anyways, goodbye. I need to go home already." Wade waves.

Before Chloe can reply...

"Bye, Gem!!" John yells, waving goodbye.

"Bye!" Gemma returns with a smile.

As soon as Gemma leaves, Chloe nudges John's shoulder. "Are you both official?"

John frowns. "Why is that any of your business, Chloe?"

Chloe raises both of her hands up with a look. "What the hell! I've been gone for a week and people are starting to act like I did something wrong!" Chloe cries, "what's your problem!?"

John suddenly feels bad. "I-I'm sorry, Chloe...."

"Don't be." Chloe rolls her eyes, "I'm sure you're just putting on an act."

"I'm not, I totally mean what I said." John murmurs, "it's just that you've treated us like trash for the past few years," then he lowers his voice, "but I think you've completely changed."

Chloe's eyes light up. "Changed?"

"Uh, yeah I guess," John says. "Yes. You're acting so innocent and sweet now, you should be like this more often." John utters carefully, "it suits you."

"How so?"

"It suits you perfectly." John assures her with a tight smile.

Chloe beams, leaning toward John. John stares at her curiously. With a knowing look, she kisses him.

Surprised. John pulls away. "What the fuck was that, Chloe?"

"What? Your words definitely sounded like you wanted a kiss." Chloe winks at him. "Also I think you deserve it."

"The hell! You're engaged!" John glares at her disgustingly. "What would Marco say once he finds out!?"

Chloe rolls her eyes. "He won't. Plus, don't worry about Gemma... you and her aren't even official, anyways."

"That doesn't make it okay!!" John snaps, his temper burning, "I was wrong about you, you didn't change at all!"

"I don't care about your opinion." Chloe hisses. "And if you're telling Marco, I'm telling Gemma."

John stares at her, completely speechless. What the hell did I just do!?

***

"May?" Marco sneaks up to May like a child.

May greets him with a warm smile. Just because she doesn't like his girlfriend doesn't mean she should treat him bad. "Hey, Marco. What's up?"

"Chloe had a miscarriage." Marco shares sadly. "She's really depressed about it."

May gapes. "Chloe... she got pregnant!?"

Marco shushes her. "Please don't say it out loud...."

"Marco, it'll be alright." May comforts him. "I'm so sorry that had to happen to you."

Marco shrugs his shoulders. "I just wish someone can comfort me right now with loving words."

"It's okay, Marco," May continues, "you're kind, nice, handsome and.. technically the perfect boy a girl could ask for. Chloe will never leave you."

"You really think I'm perfect, huh?" Marco looks up at her with a soft giggle.

May can't help but blush. "Um, yeah... and I'm very lucky to have you as my friend."

"I'm very lucky to have you too, May." Marco winks at her, trying to smile, "I need to go now, thank you for your words."

Seems like everyone has problems these days. May whispers to herself. She then pulls out her phone and beams when she sees a text from Darren.

a/n: hey guys, I'm really sorry for not updating... but I'm trying....