scenario fourteen

A/N: I'm quite surprised because my story was ranked #631 in humor yesterday and now it's #583. Thank you for making it happen guys, sml

ps:I know it doesn't really matter to those featured and high ranked authors but it really matters to me 😅

Scenario number fourteen

Special characters: Eleanor, Lewis, Xenia, Principal Benjamin, Aiden, Tina, Harry, Gemma.

Lunch time.

"Xenia? Can I ask you something?" Principal Benjamin snatches the mop Xenia's using and throws it away carelessly.

Xenia nods respectfully, relieved that at least the principal is helping her reduce her work. "What is it, Principal Benjamin?"

"The batch of Matthew... they're acting a little weird. Jenny and Wade used to hang out... but now I don't see them together anymore. Do you know why?"

Xenia bursts into laughter. "Believe me, that's a long story."

"Is Matthew involved?" The principal asks nervously.

"Nope. I don't really care what that boy is currently doing with his life, but I'm interested in the others..."

"Spill the beans!" Principal Benjamin excitedly squeals.

***

"Hi Aiden, missed me?" Tina teases Aiden, who doesn't even bother to look up. "Sorry if I didn't get to eat lunch with you yesterday, Jenny called a meeting—"

"I honestly don't care." Aiden comments, still not making eye contact with Tina.

"Look, if you aren't going to tell me who my secret admirer is.. I'm going to find out myself," Tina smiles, ignoring his rude behavior, "but you have to give me a few clues."

"NO." Aiden replies sharply.

Tina groans. "You really act like Harry. Both of you are total snobs!"

"Because him and I don't like women. I'm not your boy toy." Aiden replies dimly.

Tina smacks her hand on the table angrily and loudly which attracts glances at their direction. "What do you mean by that!?" Tina's practically asking a question but also ignorantly yelling at Aiden, who quietly continues eating, trying not to be uncomfortable at the sudden spotlight.

After a couple of seconds, Aiden sighs when he notices that Tina is still looking at him expectantly. "Look, why don't you just leave me alone?"

"I'm just curious! You can't always leave me hanging!" Tina shoots back with a loud voice. Everyone in the cafeteria is now staring at them.

From another table, Eleanor shakes her head in disbelief. "Guys, this is getting out of hand," Eleanor whispers to the other girls anxiously.

Gemma stops Eleanor. "Don't. Tina has a serious temper, you know what happens when we mess with her..."

"What's happening here?" Harry joins the conversation of Aiden and Tina, which makes everyone more interested and invested in the current scenario.

Eleanor's jaw drops. "Why the hell is he always butting in the conversations of others—"

"Sshh!"

Harry looks at Tina, then back at Aiden. Judging from Tina's empty plate, Harry smirks, remembering the time when Tina snuck the remains of Aiden's plate on hers. "Aiden, my man, perhaps you are right. Girls do treat boys like they're toys..." Harry begins.

"That's it!" Eleanor pushes herself away from her table. "EXCUSE ME!?" Eleanor approaches Harry with her eyebrows furrowing. "You.. you're sexist!"

Lewis quickly stands up and uncomfortably nudges Eleanor, "El—"

"Baby, why are you joining conversations now?" Harry winks at Eleanor, whose stomach flips.

Lewis glares at him, readying his fists. "Did you just—" Before he can attack Harry, John, Darren and Matthew stop him to prevent more unneeded attention.

Eleanor clears her throat. "What I'm saying is... it's really inappropriate to throw around accusations regarding genders."

"I completely disagree with you, baby." Harry shakes his head in his serious way.

"Stop calling me that!" Eleanor yaps, "it's very... weird." Eleanor tells him uncomfortably, aware of her boyfriend's presence.

Harry raises an eyebrow. "Why? Because you actually love it?"

"Seriously, guys... cut the romance and let's get to the point." Aiden stands up raising both of his hands, "back to the main topic..." Aiden coughs, "I believe that girls should stop talking or starting a conversation with guys because who clearly aren't interested—"

"So it's bad to make friends with the opposite sex!?" Tina interrupts stubbornly. "Talk about accusations."

Aiden rolls his eyes, "It depends actually, but I'm 99% sure that the reason why girls start conversations with guys is because they're interested."

"Oh, really?" Tina raises an eyebrow challengingly.

Aiden meets her eyes, "I'm certain." Then a look of disgust crosses his face, "you shouldn't be so desperate."

"Whatever." And with that one word, Tina punches Aiden.