scenario twenty

[Edited ]
Scenario number twenty

Special Characters: Tina, Aiden, Pia, Zeydon.

"That wasn't so scary." Pia giggles, "were you scared, Aiden?"

Aiden shakes his head. "Of course not."

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO!? The med team isn't here and the ambulance..." One of the staff panics nearby. Aiden and Pia turn to see a teenage girl with red hair lying down on the floor unconsciously.

"Give her CPR, idiot! Make sure she doesn't die!" A woman dressed in formal attire demands.

"My wife is going to kill me." The man responds nervously. "Why don't we just wait for the ambulances? Yet I feel so.. useless!"

Pia and Aiden approach the two. "What happened to her?" Pia asks while Aiden squints his eyes at the girl.

"She collapsed inside the horror house, I don't get why people who can't handle the dark and scary features of the horror house would enter." The woman frowns, "or maybe this girl is claustrophobic."

Aiden kneels down. "She looks vaguely familiar."

"Just give her CPR, Aiden!" Pia stomps her feet anxiously.

Aiden turns to her. "Are you kidding me!?" I'm not going to waste my first kiss on someone I don't know! "The ambulance is coming anyway."

Pia groans. "If you don't do it soon, this girl might die—"

"Don't say something like that!" Aiden grumbles, "fine, I'm going to—"

"HURRY UP!"

Aiden slowly takes a deep breath. He checks for a pulse, performing CPR. Then he finally leans closer to the unknown girl hesitantly.

Then he presses his lips against hers after Pia screams at him to do so, startling him as well.

The girl's eyes immediately open, growing wide when she sees Aidan.

Aiden stands up and wipes his lips as Pia hugs him, "nice going, couz!"

"Miss...? Are you alright?" The woman asks the girl, "what's your name."

"YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!" The girl exclaims, pointing at Aiden. "Aiden Hunter, of all people, why you!?"

Aiden blinks, startled. "You have no right to talk to my cousin like that! It was also his first kiss!" Pia grumbles, "you should be thankful."

The girl turns pale, "c-cousin?"

"Wait.... TINA HARTLEY!?" Aiden exclaims, shocked. "What the hell are you doing here!? Why are you wearing a red wig!? Why are you dressed like a prostitute??"

Tina crosses her arms over her chest. "You don't know anything about fashion! I'm here because....I... umm..."

"Did you follow me here?" Aiden questions her sharply.

"Eww, of course not! Why would I follow you? It's not like I like you or anything. That'd be stupid." Tina argues.

"Let's leave." The woman whispers to one of the staff. "Give the ambulance a call."

"Then why are you here!?" Aiden snorts, irritated.

I really am stupid. Tina loses her voice, "i-it's because... I, uhh..."

"She came with me." A familiar voice enters the conversation.

A boy around his early 20s with electric blue eyes and gorgeous blonde hair appears with a leather jacket on. He looks like that kind of person you no one would want to mess with. His cheekbones stand up, and the way he looks at Tina sends chills down her spine.

Who the hell is this?

"I'm Zeydon Zigor, this beautiful girl's boyfriend." The boy introduces.

Tina blinks, stunned. What?

"Since when did Tina have a boyfriend? Plus, I doubt she knows you." Aiden gags.

"My girl and I need to go," Zeydon takes Tina's hand, "goodbye." Then he walks away, pulling Tina with him.

Tina gulps, removing her wig. "Sir... thank you so much for helping me out there."

"Tina Hartley? I'm Zeydon Zigor, your parents sent me here. They were worried sick because it's already ten in the evening." Zeydon smiles.

Tina aahs. "How do you know my parents, Z-Zeydon?"

"I'm your half brother. My mother and your father had a relationship before your mom and dad got married. Your dad left my mom, who was pregnant with me. Your mom knows about me, and she doesn't mind the fact that I'm going to be living with you." Zeydon grins.

Tina raises an eyebrow, "Huh?"

"In short, my mother passed away two weeks ago, so my biological dad, which is your dad, decided to let me live with you and your family starting today. Your mother doesn't mind, since she always wanted a son." Zeydon explains.

Tina's jaw drops. "You're my half-brother!? Seriously!?"

"I'm as shocked as you! You look so different from your sisters." Zeydon smirks, "they have black hair while you have curly brown hair."

Tina smiles. "Haha, yeah. They look like my dad, actually... I'm the only one who looks like my mom."

"I figured that one out." Zeydon flashes her a friendly smile, "anyways, let me introduce myself. I'm twenty-six years old—"

"You're old enough to live alone."

"I know, but your dad insisted I'd stay with you and your family." Zeydon says.

Tina raises an eyebrow. "That's so like him."

Zeydon folds his arms, "Anyways, Zigor is my mom's maiden name before she married my stepfather, who passed away seven years ago."

"Wow, you've been through so much..." Tina clears her throat awkwardly, "how did you notice me?"

"Simple. Your mother showed me a picture of you, she was worried sick." Zeydon supplies so easily, "anyways, let's go now... sis."