A/N

Author's Note (2018)

Thank you so much for those who read, voted, commented and appreciated this story <3

To the wonderful and nice comments and messages, TY SO MUCH.

To the hate messages and comments, I also thank u for helping me improve and correct my mistakes.. lol.

The next season of Angles of Love will take 10 YEARS LATER after chapter forty five of this book!!

If you guys are wondering how I made this, it started around 2016 in a classroom filled with fun, joy, noise and secrets. I made this in school, except it was a shorter and less dramatic version.

lol I made the original version of angles of love when I was still twelve years old, it was actually for fun but a year after, i decided to turn it into a much more weird and dramatic version with more suspense.

If you guys are wondering what's the difference between the original version and this version...

Things that weren't in the original version:

• Tina didn't punch Aiden, instead, AJ told Tina that Aiden said some rude stuff about her behind her back, which ended their friendship.

• Eleanor didn't get to meet Harry's mother.

• George and Alexa didn't have a kid (therefore, that means they were never 'drugged', and that the woods located behind harcott high wasn't part in the original version) soooo Evan Wells never existed.

• Boss and Brownie didn't exist. Everything they did to the gang didn't happen in the original version.

• Zeydon Zigor didn't exist.

• Gemma wasn't a secret agent.

• They didn't have secrets, they just had a childish argument.

• Alexa and George died in the original version *sniffs*

• Harry didn't call Eleanor 'baby'.

• Wade and Jenny didn't kiss in the playground. Heck, they never kissed in the original version.

Things in the original version that didn't get to be included here:

• a lot of pick-up lines that'll make u feel a little uncomfortable.

• There was Valentine's Day, where everyone confessed their love and said sorry.

• George realized that she passed away in the stargazing event.

• There was a part where Jenny died from excitement when Marco asked her to pass the fork (lololol, really wanted to include this tho but..)

• There was a scene where John played the guitar for Gemma :( sorry I didn't get to include that part....

• the story ended with a HAPPY ENDING ;))))))

A/N (2020)

Just finished editing. Pls take note that the writing style is lacking because that's just how it is.

Angles of Love is a duology , but there's a horror novella after this book ^_^