scenario forty-one

A/N: highest rank is #28 <3 sml readers, thank you so much for reading angles of love.

[Edited]
Scenario number forty-one

Special characters: Jenny, Wade, Gemma, John, May, Darren, Eleanor, Lewis, Tina, Aiden, Chloe, Marco, Boss, Brownie.

Aiden frowns. "Let's not get too violent here..."

"You're so funny." Boss fakes a laugh, "but don't worry, Aiden. Your secret with Harry will be revealed in the end. The best will always be the last."

"What does he mean by that?" Tina asks Aiden, who doesn't bother to glance at her direction.

"Let's start with Eleanor almost getting herself naked in Harry's house." Chloe snaps, and the television at the corner of the room makes a noise, a video on the screen inputted by the unwelcome newcomers.

In the video, they can clearly see Eleanor and Harry, kissing each other hungrily.

"How did you guys record this!?" Eleanor gulps.

"Harry and Eleanor!?" John blurts out, surprised.

Jenny looks dazzled. "What's so bad about her and Harry kissing each other?"

"Eleanor is my girlfriend." Lewis answers the birthday girl grimly.

The entire group gasps. "When the fuck was this!?" Lewis glares at Eleanor, furiously, obviously hurt.

"I.... umm..." Eleanor starts stammering.

Chloe snickers. "Nothing to say, cheater?"

Eleanor gets up and immediately slaps Chloe, who lets out a yell. Marco flinches. "What the hell! Why are you such a bitch!? Why are you doing this!?"

"That's not the point," Chloe pushes her away with a winning smirk, "stop changing the subject because you're guilty."

"Anything to say, Lewis?" Marco turns to Lewis, whose face is flushing red with anger.

"We're. Over." Lewis emphasizes his words.

Eleanor feels extremely guilty, but she doesn't feel sad at all. She just shrugs her shoulders, not daring to look at her ex-boyfriend.

"See that, Lewis? She didn't even apologize. It's because your comment doesn't mean anything to her unless you're Harry." Marco smirks, stating the obvious.

Lewis stands up, "that's it. I'm leaving." And with that, Lewis vanishes.

Gemma and May start comforting Eleanor, who somehow lost her voice. "That's not all," Chloe smiles, "listen to this tape."

"It's still buffering though." Marco examines.

Chloe grunts and turns to Jenny. "Do you remember the time when Wade rescued you? You were walking alone and just suddenly zoomed out?"

Jenny nods, a little scared. "W-Where are you getting at..?"

"Wade actually asked me for help on how to mend your broken friendship." Chloe laughs pitifully, "and I told him to kidnap you, considering what a scaredy cat you are. Wade was okay with it though, as long as you guys will get to be 'best friends' again."

Wade stares at Chloe stupidly, then he bursts out laughing. "You think I would do that?" He shakes his head, "you're insane."

"Shut up, douchebag. It's playing."

The tape starts....

tsssssss....

"Will you do it?" <Chloe> "You'll really kidnap Jenny?" <Chloe>

"Yeah, as long as she and I will be in good terms." <Wade>

"I'd do anything to avoid conflicts in friendships." <Wade>

-
-
-
-

"Oh my god." Jenny utters, devastated. She turns to Wade, "how could you?"

*** flashback ***

(A/N: chapter 32)

"Will you do it?" Chloe asks Wade.

"Yeah, as long as she and I will be on good terms." Wade grins. "If I give Alexa the dandelions, she might not like it... and we might be on bad terms, considering she's pretty choosy when it comes to those... so I'll give her roses instead."

Chloe claps. "Smart boy."

"I'd do anything to avoid conflicts in friendships," Wade says. "Anyways, goodbye. I need to go home already." Wade waves.

***

"THAT'S A LIE!" Wade yells at Chloe, defensively. "We were talking about Alexa and dandelions! And your probably edited some—"

Jenny rolls her eyes. "Excuses! I can't believe you'd do that to me—"

"Come on, Jen, we both know I'd never do that." Wade sniffs, attempting to hug Jenny. Jenny pushes him away, "fuck this! We're not friends anymore, we shouldn't be!"

"But--"

"Enough!" Marco clasps his hands and turns to Boss and Brownie, "go downstairs and feed all the shitty information we gathered to those four other idiots!"

"Their names are AJ, Matthew, Alvin... they're actually only three." May corrects Marco.

Brownie snickers. "You uncalculated it, your principal are also here too." Brownie leaves the room together with Boss

"I think he means miscalculated." Gemma corrects. "And why the hell would Principal Benjamin be here?"

Chloe rolls her eyes. "Let's get back to business." She turns to May, "why didn't you tell Darren that you were flirting with my fiancée?"

May pauses, then she chuckles. "Me? Flirting with Marco? You're amusing."

Chloe hands Darren three photos which contained May and Marco. In the images, May is blushing while Marco is smiling. "This doesn't mean anything," Darren frowns, refusing to fall for Marco and Chloe's doings.

"Listen to this, Wren."

tsssss....

"You're kind, nice, handsome and the perfect boy a girl could could ask for..." <May [tone of voice: flirty]>

"You really think I'm perfect, huh?" <Marco [tone of voice: uncomfortable]>

"U-um, yeah.. and I'm very lucky to have you." <May [tone of voice: flirty. seductive]

"I'm very lucky to have you too, May." <Marco [tone of voice: uncomfortable]>

Awkward silence.