scenario twenty-one

Whaatttt? Current rack is #143... 143 for me means I love you *inserts laughing emoji* Thanks so much guyzzz.

mature content

[Edited ]
Scenario number twenty-one

Special Characters: Harry, Eleanor, Zeydon, Tina, Annelyn, Mikayla, Bradley, Seth.

"I'm back." Harry exclaims with a sigh, entering his room. "I'm sorry if I took so long."

"It's okay, I just came here to say I'm sorry." Eleanor comments nervously. "Look, I haven't been honest with you. Lately, my family hasn't been well and that's why I couldn't buy the materials for the project."

Harry frowns. "You could've just told me."

"You already bought almost half the requirements. I also have the materials but I always, uh, lose and forget where I place them. Our house is a mess. I'm so sorry. I've been such an idiot lately."

To her surprise, Harry laughs. "More like a whiny baby."

"Stop calling me that!" Eleanor grumbles. "Reserve that nickname for your girlfriend soon."

"I don't want to have a girlfriend." Harry remarks.

Eleanor rolls her eyes. "Why do you hate women so much?"

Harry looks at her. "Because of my mother." He murmurs solemnly. "She left my father and I when I was still a kid, and now she's back. Dad isn't happy about it, but he allowed her to stay here. It's stupid."

"At least she came back, right?" Eleanor smiles positively, "the best kind of love is from a mother. The love from a mother is.. different. It's special. That's the best kind of love."

Harry shakes his head. "The best kind of love is...."

"Is...?"

"The best kind of love is when I'm with you," Harry finishes calmly, eyeing her.

Eleanor blinks. "What?"

"I mean it." He clears his throat, drawing himself closer to Eleanor, who blinks once again. "You know, I always told myself that the first girl I know that'll meet my mother would be the one."

"Harry..." what the hell is happening? "You don't mean that. You hate me. And I have Lewis."

"She had to happen. He had to happen. So that we would happen." Harry then kisses Eleanor, who surprisingly returns the kiss after a few convincing seconds. Harry knocks her down to the bed and continues kissing her wildly and hungrily.

Eleanor removes Harry's shirt as Harry does the same to her. What am I doing? Eleanor is aware of what she's doing, but she can't seem to find the urge to let go of Harry.

Harry kisses her neck, then he pauses when he notices that Eleanor's about to unzip her bra. He quickly pulls away. "Stop."

Eleanor looks confused. "What do you mean?"

"This is a mistake." Harry utters, and Eleanor's heart breaks into pieces.

"A mistake?"

"Dammit, Eleanor! You heard me! Get out of the house and put on a damn shirt!" Harry raises his voice furiously. His eyes are blazing, scaring Eleanor.

Eleanor's heart sinks as she puts on her shirt and snatches Harry's jersey. "You're fucking unbelievable. I can't believe you—"

"Just leave." Harry dismisses, putting on a shirt.

***

"Where the hell were you!? We were worried sick!!" Mrs. Hartley yells at her youngest daughter, Tina.

Mr. Hartley places a hand on his wife's shoulder delicately. "Relax, hon. She's back now, that's all that matters. Thank you, Zeydon."

"Mikayla, Bradley and Seth are inside." Annelyn clasps her hands. "Come on, let's go."

As soon as everything has been settled, Annelyn and her boyfriend, Seth, get ready to deliver their announcement. "We're engaged!" Both of them says with joy. Annelyn lifts her fourth finger, which has a ring attached to it.

Mrs. Hartley starts crying. "Two of my babies are getting married... this can't be happening!"

Zeydon claps. "Congratulations."

"I'm so happy for you!! Now we're both getting married!" Mikayla hugs Annelyn. Bradley, Mikayla's fiancée, congratulates Seth with a bro fist.

Tina pretends to be proud, "I can't believe it! I'm so happy for both of you!" She exclaims, not making it obvious that her mind is set somewhere else. Why are my sisters so lucky when it comes to finding the right guy!?

"Take care of her, Seth." Mr. Hartley sniffs, "now the only daughter we have left is Tina..."

"Huh? I thought Zeydon and Tina were a couple...." Bradley comments with confusion.

Awkward silence.

Mikayla nudges her fiancée's shoulder, "Zeydon is our half-brother!"

"I'm still confused....." Bradley chuckles awkwardly. "But since Annelyn and Seth are done with their announcement..."

"The wedding is in a few weeks... and Bradley and I are proud to say that...."

"THAT...?"

"I'm pregnant!!" Mikayla hollers joyfully, leaving Tina gaping at her, astounded.