scenario eleven

Scenario number eleven

Special Characters: ALL GIRLS, Marco, Wade.

Lunch time.

Alexa, Jenny, Gemma, May, Eleanor, and Tina are all settled down in one table together due to Jenny telling them to gather around during lunchtime, leaving out Chloe (of course.) Chloe didn't share a bond with any of the girls since she's always with Marco.

"So what's up? Why did you want to hold a 'girl meeting' all of a sudden? What's the rush?" Tina asks Jenny after gulping down the food that she let in her mouth.

"Girl meeting?" Innocent Alexa raises an eyebrow, "why isn't Chloe here?" She questions the group in a normal tone, not-so-sad and not-so-happy.

Eleanor snickers. "No one likes her, Lex. I thought you knew that."

"No one but Marco Valienco." Alexa corrects her with a smirk.

Jenny clears her throat by the mention of Marco's name. No one among the girls know about her huge crush on Marco Valienco.

"Next week is the finals, and I want to host a party next Saturday to congratulate us for finishing high school, and also because it's my seventeenth birthday!" Jenny announces with a wide smile.

"That's great!" May exclaims, pleased.

Gemma clasps her hands. "I'm guessing you won't invite Chloe?"

Jenny shrugs her shoulders. "Yeah, but I'm inviting all the boys."

"Especially Marco?" Gemma sighs. "You do know that he's—"

"Chloe's boyfriend, yeah I know." Jenny rolls her eyes. "Anyway. I want you all to help me. I know you guys are going to be busy preparing for the finals. However, next Saturday, which is the day after finals end, can you all meet me in my house around one in the afternoon?"

"No problem!" The group squeaks, excitedly.

Jenny pauses. "Can you also help me with the party planning?"

"Of course, Jen. We'd want you to have the best birthday ever!" Alexa says in the most childish way ever and the group doesn't judge her. They all know how sad she's been for the past few weeks.

"Wow, Lex. I sure did miss your smile." May giggles.

"Thanks, guys. Anyways, I already have your assignments--" Jenny begins.

Eleanor spills her drink. "What? Assignments!?"

"Yeah. Gemma and May will figure out the decorations together with my aunt, so you guys won't have to stop by my house next Saturday, y'all just have to go to the mall directly with my aunt." Jenny explains, turning to Gemma and May.

"I definitely will accept that. I love shopping." Gemma winks.

May just nods. "I'm okay with anything."

"Eleanor and Tina will be in charge of making a list with what food we're going to have—"

"Will we cook!?" Both Tina and Eleanor interrupt excitedly.

Jenny nods agreeably, "Sure, if you want."

Tina and Eleanor clasp their hands. "We're in!"

"Alexa, we'll be planning out the activities." Jenny looks at Alexa, who just nods.

"Next Saturday, At five in the afternoon, we will all go meet up at my house and fix everything up. The party will start around six in the evening." Jenny adds.

The entire group agrees.

"Spread the word about the party guys," Jenny says, happily. "Just not to Chloe."

"ATTENTION HARCOTT HIGH STUDENTS!" Chloe Legend screams as soon as she enters the cafeteria.

All eyes are on her as Marco kisses her cheek. Chloe waves her hand and lifts up her fourth finger, which had a ring attached to it.

"Marco and I will be absent the whole week starting tomorrow because something PERSONAL came up! We will be back next week for the finals and will be leaving next Friday!" She announces. "That's all I have to say."

"Honey..." Marco whispers.

"Oh right! MARCO PROPOSED TO ME!" Chloe squeals with delight. "All are invited to the wedding! It will be held around summer. We'll keep y'all updated!"

The students begin clapping, except for Wade, who desperately looks for Jenny knowingly.

"Propose?" Gemma starts choking.

Tina disgustingly shakes her head. "Do they really have to announce it in front of the whole the school?"

"I bet they bribed Harcott just so they can get away with their vacation," Alexa mumbles bitterly, not a fan of the two.

"If they leave next Friday, then they won't be at the party since it will be held next Saturday— wait, where's Jenny?" Eleanor's eyes widen, confused.