scenario nineteen

[Edited ]
Scenario number nineteen

Special Characters: Gemma, May, Darren, Eleanor, Harry.

McConell residence.

"Why are you here?"

Alvin smirks. "What do you think, May?" His smirk fades, "I think we should call things off."

May turns to Gemma, whose eyes widen, not because she's sad or angry. "S-sure." May tries her best to sound disappointed, "so is that the only reason why you're here?"

"I left my red hoodie in your room the last time I was here. Can you get it? My feet hurt." Alvin comments with a fake smile.

May rolls her eyes and turns to Gemma. "I'll be back."

As soon as May disappears, Alvin clasps his hands. "Finally, she's gone." He welcomes himself inside and plops down next to Gemma, putting his feet on top of the table in front of them.

Gemma furrows her eyebrows. "What do you mean by that?"

"I've always been in love with you, Gemma Sminters." Alvin turns to Gemma with his cute puppy eyes, putting on a charming and devilish smile.

"Nice joke."

"Sssh." Alvin shushes her, "I would never fall for someone like May. I just used her so that I can get close to you."

Gemma's heart starts racing when Alvin slowly begins to go near her. "Stay away from me, you monster!"

"You're so beautiful." Alvin curls Gemma's long blonde hair.

"Too bad my heart beats for Darren Beethoven." Gemma blurts out, her nostrils flaring when she realizes what she just said.

Alvin cackles. "Too bad Darren's got eyes for May."

Gemma frowns. "What do you mean?"

"May and Darren are secretly dating, didn't you know that?" Alvin whispers slyly.

It's impossible. Gemma knows that it's not possible. May is sweet and caring. But so was Matthew. And he cheated on me. With a clenched jaw, she looks at Alvin.

"Kiss me."

Alvin smirks. "Are you sure about that, babe?"

Gemma doesn't think twice, she just pulls Alvin and kisses him.

"Gemma? Alvin? *jaw drops* oh my god!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

***

Eleanor could still hear numerous yells coming out from the house of Harry, even when she's climbing up the house, holding onto veins.

She still needs to apologize to Harry, and she wouldn't get enough sleep if she wouldn't apologize. She enters the square shaped window, forcefully squeezing herself inside.

Eleanor's eyes widen in disgust. The room is a complete mess! Clothes, crumpled pieces of paper, pillows... they're everywhere.

"But in fairness, the room is still amazing." Eleanor mumbles to herself, her eyes wandering around. It's bigger than my parents' bedroom. And bigger than both my bedroom and my living room combined.

Suddenly, Harry enters the room with a towel attached to his waist. He isn't wearing anything on top, and he's soaking wet as well.

Eleanor dives under his bed, "did I just see that right? Harry Morris has abs!?" She whispers to herself. "Maybe that was just my imagination... hmph."

Eleanor can only see Harry's legs, whose towel just fell.

"He's probably naked now." Eleanor's nostrils flare, what the hell am I thinking?

"I might never be your knight and shining armor." Harry begins singing One Direction's song entitled Perfect.

Eleanor grunts, "he's Harry Morris.. not Harry styles... hmph! His voice is hurting my eardrums!" And are those even the right lyrics?

"I might never be the one you take home to mother." Harry continues singing, snatching two different jerseys, "hmm... what should I wear?"

Nooo... why did he stop singing!?

What the f*ck! Focus, Eleanor! Don't get distracted by his good looks... he's a monster inside.

.....

A charming monster.

"Eh. I'm just gonna wear this one." Harry murmurs, throwing his other jersey on the floor. Eleanor secretly retrieves it.

"*sniffs* oh my god, it smells so good!" Eleanor squeals.

"Eleanor." Harry squeaks.

Eleanor pauses, "Eleanor's not here." What the hell.

Harry groans, "get out. You don't live under the bed."

"Stop talking to yourself!" Eleanor responds sassily.

"You can have my jersey." Harry utters without hesitation.

Eleanor rolls her body to the right until she got out, "w-wait... how'd you know I was here?"

"Your mouth is big, anyways I'll be back." Harry says, opening the door, "if you leave, you're dead."

Eleanor nods in understanding.

"Oh, and one thing." Harry meets Eleanor's innocent eyes before he leaves, "it wasn't your imagination."

Eleanor looks confused. "What do you mean?"

"I really do have abs, you weren't imagining it. Plus, my voice isn't that bad." Harry winks at her, devilishly.