scenario ten

Scenario number ten

Special members: Chloe, Marco, Mr. Legend, Andrea Wood, Mr. Valienco, Mrs. Valienco, Principal Benjamin, Harry.

"Harry Morris, I hope you know why you're here in my office today." Principal Benjamin clears his throat as the boy sits down in front of him.  "Why did you ask Coach Kevin to have two separate soccer teams with you providing the financial needs and support?"

Harry grunts. "I just don't like the idea of a girl joining Harcott High's soccer team which is mostly composed of boys."

"Mr. Morris, I know that you and Eleanor Rogers aren't in good terms, but you have no idea how much she wanted to join the team."

"But can't we have two soccer teams instead? One for the girls and one for the boys?" Harry argues.

Principal Benjamin shakes his head. "Maybe next school year, but not now. If that happens, then Eleanor would be the only one in the girls' soccer team."

"That'd be great, I don't like seeing her during practice." Harry clasps his hands, hoping for the principal to reconsider his opinion.

"I'm sorry, Harry. Coach Kevin even shared to me that Eleanor works two times harder than the rest of you. I attended one of your practices once, and was indeed impressed by Eleanor's skills.... and also the way Matthew prevents the ball from hitting the net." Principal Benjamin beams when he mentions Matthew's name.

Harry rolls his eyes at the mention of Eleanor's name. Anyone with eyes can witness how good Eleanor is in soccer, however, Harry just can't stand her.

"I don't even get why you want Eleanor out of the team when she isn't officially in it." Principal Benjamin observes, "she's just joining your practices, she doesn't even participate in games and tournaments."

"Her face is just annoying, I don't like it." Harry points out as his excuse.

Principal Benjamin grins. "I don't know, Harry. You seemed so affected ever since Eleanor joined the soccer team—"

"Because Lewis forced her to!" Harry tries his best to stay calm.

"Eleanor announced that her and Lewis were a couple the time she joined the soccer team." Principal Benjamin sighs, "I get it. You're jealous."

Harry gets up with a furious look on his face. "Me!? Jealous!? Ha! I'd fucking die if I kiss her."

"Language, Harry."

"Whatever. I'm going to head to class now, what a rough day." Harry nonchalantly responds, exiting the room. "Mondays are the worst." He whispers to himself.

Five minutes after Harry left, Chloe Legend and Marco Valienco enter the office.

"What are two of my wealthiest students doing in my office?" Principal Benjamin tries his best to smile and hide his anxiety.

Chloe and Marco giggle.

"We're asking if it's okay for us to not attend the rest of the classes this week." Chloe squeaks.

Principal Benjamin's eyes widen. "You're kidding, right? It's almost finals! You're not ditching this week's classes—"

"We have a valid reason, Principal Benjamin." Marco says, forming a thin line.

"Good morning, Principal." Mrs. Valienco enters the office together with her husband, Mr. Valienco.Mr. Legend appears right after the Valiencos' greetings together with Andrea Wood.

"We're going to tell the entire school during lunch." Marco and Chloe say together in unison.

Principal Benjamin just scratches his head, confused

——-

A/N: IN CASE U GUYS ARE CONFUSED, HERE IS A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE SCENARIOS OF EACH CHARACTER:

Wade Maine happens to be in love with his best friend Jenny Anderson who is in love with Marco Valienco who is dating Chloe Legend.

Lewis Oliver is dating Eleanor Rogers, who is constantly having arguments with the school's cold hearted heartthrob namely Harry Morris.

Gemma Sminters had just broken up with her boyfriend Matthew Winsmart which makes Darren Beethoven want to try to date her. His best friend, John Blake also has a thing with Gemma's best friend, May McConell, who is in an abusive relationship with Alvin Carter. However, instead of May & John and Gemma & Darren, the pairs start to switch pretty much recently when Darren saved May from her abusive boyfriend and when Gemma and John would always end up together due to some circumstances.

George Wells can't help but pity his girlfriend Alexa Howells, who seems to have a problem going on yet can't interact with him properly.

AJ Howard is in love with Tina Hartley, but he can't tell her so he asks help from his so called best friend Aiden Hunter, who shows no interest with Tina. However, Tina feels a certain connection with Aiden instead of AJ, making AJ have doubts with his friendship with Aiden.