Chapter 1~ The Beginning of Time

Year: 737

The King frowned as he looked over the throne room; apparently there was a rumor from a low class Saiyan, called Bardock, about Freeza's plan to get rid of the Saiyans. He wasn't sure whether he is to believe such a rumor. But he took no chance. Nappa had agreed to take his son off planet. He trusted him with his life, definitely with his son.

"Sir." The King looked to his side, a lanky Saiyan male at his side. His adviser. "Sir, may I request something...?" When the King had nodded, he continued, "Troxia and I-- we told you-- I was curious-- If this is a threat, shouldn't our daughter go, too?

"This isn't a selfish question." He added, looking to the King, who appeared to think it through. "First, the Prince will need a royal adviser, if rumor is true. She will be the next adviser, with or without this problem. And, if the Prince and Nappa become the last, she is a female. Which means the race will not die." Klen hoped his argument was enough for the dear King. His daughter was young, but if all hell breaks loose, it'd be best to have the royalty and his 'adviser' wouldn't it?

"Well--" King Vegeta muttered, looking up to Klen. He has been his adviser for 50 years, and he has yet to misadvise him. "I suppose that does make sense--" He gave a nod, looking to Klen and then to Nappa.

"Yes, sir." Nappa responded, he was fine with going to get her. It was just the children he gets to teach now. The King watched Nappa walk out of the throne room.

Nappa had left the throne room and started down the hall to the Infirmary. When he walked in, there were a few people inside. One of those was the young toddler, barely one, next to her was a doctor. She had a random, but common illness. It seems to affect children, not all children, though.

All the illness did was, for a portion of time, slow the body's growth rate. For some cases, and in the daughter of Troxia and Klen's case, it put them in a coma-like state. It was anything but dangerous. Similar to Earth's Infant Mortality Illness, it could happen randomly. Like a coma, she could be out anywhere between a day and a century. It came along a month ago, and many of the royal officers were concerned, but only because of her future job and the fact that Troxia was busier due to it.

"Fryo, [Name] has to leave the planet." He told the doctor, getting his attention. "King Vegeta has, with the threat of Freeza's possible attack, ordered that I take her and the Prince off planet." It was straight forward.

"Of course, sir!" The male doctor said in slight surprise, he standing up straight and he taller than Nappa. "I'll get her ready for transport." And he walked out of the room. Nappa just watched him walk out, looking down at the young female. He noted that there were three other children here was the same illness.

"Your father will kill me if anything happens to you." He muttered, mostly to himself, but he was talking to the young, female Saiyan. She had a mask, like an oxygen mask, over her mouth and nose. Though, there was no tubing attached, just a filter.

Saiyan technology is far different than that of Earth, some is primitive and some is so advanced earthlings will never have it. He looked up from the young, unresponsive patient, seeing the doctor was back in putting a paper in the male's hands. As Nappa looked it over, he nodded. It was merely simple medical records and possibilities of her waking. [Name] was clearly written at the top of it in 'chicken scratch' Saiyan writing; he folded the paper and stuck it in his armor.

"I have no idea when she'll wake up, but I can assure you, she will." Fryo told him, getting a nod. "Just keep the mask on her, and don't give up hope." He said, watching Nappa scoop the toddler into his arms, she no bigger than his forearm.

"Understood. Thank you." Nappa muttered as he carried her out. Fryo just watched him leave, sighing to himself and turning back to take care of some of the other patients. He hoped nothing would go wrong.